Finish a book

>finish a book
>all those treasured moments are nothing but paper and ink

Your other memories only exist in your mind

Reread it
ddamn....

that's like saying that having a good time with friends is invalidated because they're just flesh and blood

the paper and ink is just the medium through which the author reaches out to you

>that's like saying that having a good time with friends is invalidated because they're just flesh and blood

never realized this before and now i don't even want friends desu

But they have souls too, user

Get some life experience user, stories are either relations or fantasies.

>there will never be a good thread on Veeky Forums

Shakespeare threads are usually pretty good, mostly because there's one or two anons here that are very well informed on THE BARD.

Seems the only time serious literary discussion occurs is in retaliation to memes or shitposting.

>implying the soul is anything more than words printed in the mind

Paper and ink matter about as much as anything.

Well this is every English word you've ever heard or read

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

How does that make you feel

>heard
>proceeds to list the letters of English orthography

>26 letters
>when english has over 50 distinct sounds

>have an experience
>all those treasured moments are nothing but neurons firing in my brain
>didn't even write it down

>finish a good bit of nice lunch
>wow what a great sandwich all now gobbled up

Personally I've always been frustrated by the time it takes to make food in comparison to how quickly it's eaten. I wish we could pull food out of thin air like in Star Trek.

Same, but what are you going to do with that time, instead? Bullshit on Veeky Forums?

Use that time to really just kick back and enjoy a great tv show or just veg out on the couch and enjoy a nice drink. There is plenty of really fun things you can do in the short time you have to leave your lovely food unattended. Just don't burn anything! :)

If it bothers you so much, use an e-reader.

I personally like to read with some music in the background. That's how I usually veg out.

>soul
;-/