There are people who live in places where you can't drink water from the tap

>There are people who live in places where you can't drink water from the tap
I can't even imagine how awful that must be

K

Hey how is it going today? You seem frustrated.

Going well. Just had a glass of water from my tap.

enjoy your fluoride, OP, I prefer to stay woke myself, so drinking right from a bottle is very 1st world

>woke
>succumbing to the bottle jew
I only drink straight from the spring

This is how water comes out from my tap normally. I had to buy a filter.

I drink well water from my tap after it is filtered some where under the house. It's some of the best water I've ever drank. I really like it in the winter when the pipes are cold and it comes out of the tap close to ice water. So refreshing.

>there's a massive global gonsbirasi poisoning everyone through tap water
>but for some reason they don't give a fuck about bottled water, which would be even easier to "control"

DISGUSTING

I'm from Russia. The tap water where I live has a yellow/green tinge so we don't drink it. When we want to drink water, we just buy cheap plastic bottles of water. When we need water for cooking, we filter and boil tap water and then it's completely safe to drink and cook with.

Гдe в Poccиa?

Do you live in a 1st world country?

>tfw live on a well and accidentally drilled into a coal vein contaminating the water with sulfur.

If it looks like that it's not a first world country by definition

What does it smell like?

I almost drink water straight from the tap nowadays.

I used to buy expensive ass alkaline water with a high PH since I have arthritis and it helps to reduce acidity in my body...

Do some reading on alkaline body vs. acidic bodies...

There is a very good reason all those old walthy people used to travel to "mineal springs" when they had a case of gout or are sick...

alkaline water helps to reduce your body's acidity.

If you have safe tap water, drink it over bottled (bottled water actually tend to be slightly acidic due to purificaiton.)

I live in Texas

>I can't even imagine how awful that must be
Its not that bad OP.. just a bit of a nuisance.

Why did you stop getting alkaline water?

Looks like my well water before it's filtered and after a good rain.

Water here (San Diego) is the worst I've ever tasted. Been drinking bottled water for decades, changed to distilled water about five years ago. I really prefer the "empty" taste of distilled water. Super-clean tasting.

Why not chew an antacid you retard

If you want to get high, drink some tap

Where in Texas?

I live in Argentina, the poor north of Argentina. So yeah, not a first world country. However the reason of why the water is like this is because, like I said, is because I live in the poor part of Argentina. The north-west (close to Bolivia) is one of the parts that the government doesn't really care about. It's hell every day for me to live here and it doesn't help that I have to drive to to a near city to be able to cook anything decent. I went to the store the other day because I needed cheddar cheese and the guy running the store looked at me like I was speaking in Chinese. "Cheddar cheese?", he said, "I have no idea what that is." When I kept shopping I could hear him talking with someone else and saying "He's the first person I've ever heard wanting whatever 'cheddar cheese' is. If I'm not mistaken, cheddar is one of the most well known cheese ever, so make of that what you will.
It smells kinda like bleach and mud, I served it once to a friend as a joke and told him it was chocolate milk and he spit it out all over the place, and threw up in my bathroom afterwards. I assume it doesn't taste good either.