I'm in love with this stuff. I buy it whenever I can

I'm in love with this stuff. I buy it whenever I can.

am I cuck?

why the fuck would drinking a soda make you a cuck i swear to god

It's a treat in my house. Usually no soda otherwise, except sparkling water

Blood orange is my favorite, but grapefruit is a close second

Lemon is god-tier. What's with the misplaced cuck meme? Wanna get your laff on but have no idea what you're doing?

Tried out the limonata a few months ago and now it's on my grocery list every time I restock my fridge.

Everything and everybody ever is either cuck or memes to somebody here. So are these trying times.

Regardless of the drink, you're a cuck no matter what.

>cucks

in that case OP is memes

>am I cuck
what isn't a cuck nowadays. Everyone just tosses that word around
>inb4 cuck

Anyways OP sanpellegrino is fucking incredible. The only soda I don't feel like a piece of shit amerifat for drinking.

Lemon flavor mixes well with gin

There's something delicious about their products, for sure, OP. The blood orange reminds me a bit of the Orangina, and it's good to have some in the pantry for a pinch. I sometimes pack one in my lunch box for work if I don't have any fresh fruit on hand.

But, there is something not so good about cocktails that use canned/pasteurized citrus, whether lemon juice or orange juice or grapefruit juice. It's just a different beast when it's been boiled to death. If you want something even more amazing try mixing some frozen concentrate with ice cold seltzer. You'll get the pulp, fresh taste and similar refreshment. I like frozen limeade and seltzer or club soda, kind of a vietnamese lemonade.

I fucking love the blood orange flavor.

My favourites are pompelmo and melograno.

Holy fucking shit this. I have been waiting so long for Veeky Forums and the world to come around to this shit. I love this more than any other beverage on this earth. Aranciata Rossa and the motherfucking pomegranate one are my shit. I would bathe in this shit if it wasn't so damn expensive. This is the most expensive thing I consume.

i like putting a small scoop of ice cream in a glass of san pelle to make a float.

blood orange is the best to do this with.

Not a cuck but it makes you look beta as fuck. That shit is literally watered down soda.

aaaah my fucking nigger these are the best. Truly patrician soft drink, none of that over processed sugary american crap

>Lemon flavor mixes well with gin
My brother

No it's not, shut the fuck up and fuck off

That stuffs pretty tasty, but expensive af for what you get.
If you have a World Market nearby, go there and look for the sparkling bottled meyer lemon soda in the bottle. Try it. It's cheaper, tastes richer in lemon flavor, and you get more of it.

>tfw World Market has a loveseat I want to buy

"from concentrate"

Learn to read the ingredient list faggot. Use some common sense.

What the fuck does that have to do with anything? The juice is concentrated for obvious convenience and homogeneous purposes, what is your point? You don't have one. I guess all concentrated fruit juice is now "watered down soda"? Fuck off back to Facebook.

You seem very angry. Maybe your coming down off a sugar rush. Better have another faggot water.

I guess all concentrated fruit juice is now "watered down soda"?

Nutritionally they're pretty much the fucking same. Shits on the same level as energy drinks brah.

I fucking love the pear one

It has so much sugar it's revolting.

It's all about the Chinotto

Why do these cans get hats?

they're uncircumcised