Reminder that if you dont own TRAC, AMB or EVE you're going to lose the supply chain race

Reminder that if you dont own TRAC, AMB or EVE you're going to lose the supply chain race.

>2018
>trusting chinks

The WTC, VEN... ships are shinking fast, get out and invest in some real projects.

Other urls found in this thread:

bita.studio/members
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

trac is gonna go parabolic, I can feel it

I like the cut of your jib

Please don't shill this. Let everyone FOMO buy once it hits Binance. The buy surge will allow me to retire this year.

I felt like shit at first for picking EVE over TRAC and ARY but I feel now that it was a decent choice

The one I trust the more of the 3, even if the AMB is impresive.

I have worked with huge industries like pharma for years, and they all have very complex and very expensive solutions in place. I can't see anytime soon these companies saying "fuck it all, Im replacing all my system and training thousands of people for a new barely tested technology).
On the other side protocols/standars allow to proof-of-concept and integration with smaller parts of the project easilly, I can see how part of IT budget goes into trying TRAC. I dont know much about EVE, I checked their website but I didnt feel it so interesting compared to TRAC.

in both TRAC and AMB, comfy af

trac price end of march?
I feel when they release mns price will shoot up

What was trac price at ico?

10 cents

Not that you could have bough anything, ICO sold in 17 min.

Just waiting for the masternode announcement. Hope I have enough, if I don't I will be buying as fast as possible.

I work in transportation/supply chain and trac is my bet for the most likely to be utilized and adopted.

Masternodes are just a rumor right now and it will be at least a month till we get information if there will be mn's.

Personally, I bought TRAC at the dip, but I am not going to buy more because of vague mn rumors.

My dad works at nintendo as well

Where is the bot

TRAC master node news this month I heard, can anyone confirm or deny? Also predictions on how much TRAC you need to hold for a MN?

You're an idiot. There are 6 million people working in the supply chain/logistics industry in the USA. Why can't i be one of them?

They will most likely have an announcement about an incentive to run nodes by late march or early April. Most predictions are a tiered system like VEN, but if not then a common theory is 50k or 100k

TRAC is by far the most promising supply chain token right now, but I am unsure if I should drop my EVE bags now or stick with it until potential future moon missions

JD.com JD.con JD.com JD.com

Honestly all three are promising and it wouldn't hurt it if you go 33% on all three.

Masternodes are just a rumor, the project says they are not on the roadmap

6 million people's dads work at nintendo

btw your opinion doesn't matter unless you're in logistics system design or something, and even then most people there are brainlets so their opinion doesn't matter

unlike my dad's opinion. he works at nintendo.

No ARY?

Has ARY actually worked with anyone?

On the bbc Brexit podcast Laura Keussenberg said the UK gov is looking at technological solutions for the Irish border customs problem post divorce, including blockchain tech. I'd imagine that would involve something similar to these three or modum.

bita.studio/members
The only blockchain utility in the midst of these mega companies
Block array, also partnering with jd soon, click link for proof

bita.studio/members
Eat shit and die, i have inside info, ary is going to a

Ah, I do work in the software side of supply chain. So I guess my opinion matters?

Even if you didnt is easy to anyone working in big companies to understand how costly is to integrate disrrupting technologies. I currently work in a hospital (10000pp) software, they are changing the whole system and it took them 5 years of R&D + 2 years of integration and training.

TRAC looks very solid.
>Team working on food traceability since 2013
>Core concept fantastic an tailor made for supply chains
>Walmart innovation award
>ICO sold out in 17 min
>1 month after ICO products for usecases
already rolling out (greek yoghurt, wine pilot project)
>Trace Alliance

I expect great things from this one.

kek