Lets say you have a just under 2k stack and want to make it. Which of these would you hitch your wagon to?

Lets say you have a just under 2k stack and want to make it. Which of these would you hitch your wagon to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IGWuBkGYGoE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

JNT without question.

Comfy holding 400k of JNT...guess what i would do?

Well shit, when you put them all next to each other they all look pretty lame desu

CPC and VEN. You wont make it asking biz though

JNT and NULS

jnt

CND

You are one of the 3 JNT whales.

There is a guy with 470K who went from Ven to this.There is you who bought 133K in the ICO and kept accumulating afterwards and then there is the guy with 333K whose backstory I don't know.

Buy bottomed-out CND and flip it, go into CPC until rebrand and flip it a day before for NULS, hope it goes up while you monitor JNT announcements for the type of news which dumps the price, then flip it into JNT on the day of the dump.

You're welcome.

I have a sub 2K stack
Am all-in on JNT

JNT, easy choice.

My man. Also props for actually posting in every JNT thread

CND, why? because you now have something that you can use to make you more money. Information is always useful CND gives you that.
2k gets you 18k CND approx

5k to stake, 15k to sell when it moons.

I am a brainlet who doesn't currently understand TA so it would be difficult for me to identify when CND bottoms out. I would be uncomfortable flipping this many times.

Well then just park your shit in JNT if you don't mind forgetting about it for a year or two

Ok thanks. Based on this thread seems like most people think JNT

shill me on JNT. looks like another bancor to me...

youtube.com/watch?v=IGWuBkGYGoE

Here is a boxmining interview from a day or so ago.

There is a recent video with boxmining interviewing Talal, the founder, start with that.

Well said