What does Veeky Forums think of Elliot Rodger's "My Twisted World"? Is it a good read?

What does Veeky Forums think of Elliot Rodger's "My Twisted World"? Is it a good read?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rT52PqQ8_kU
youtube.com/watch?v=tsFnwgUlrxs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go away.

Honestly yeah, it is decent

tldr?

This shitposting has never been funny, I don't know why it became a thing.

inb4 retard newbie janitors delete this thread just because they're getting used to the power and it feels good, fully knowing that "My Twisted World" passes as literature and it's completely unjustifiable to delete a thread about it

I never read it but I've flicked through random points in this audio version, its interesting and he was fairly good:
youtube.com/watch?v=rT52PqQ8_kU

check the archive
we don't want to go through this with another idiot
in short, it's good

Whats your problem? The kid was intelligent and had a lot of insecurities to express, why shouldn't it be good

It's actually pretty good. He basically diagnoses the current problem for his "class," excluded and victimized virgin dudes in the new hypergamous orgyporgy. He ain't wrong.

If it was just the occasional thread discussing whether the book had literary merit then that would be fine. Instead we have constant shitposting about it from edgelords who think they're funny. Now I like a meme as much as the next man, but Veeky Forums is one of the few boards that managed to maintain an interesting level of conversation.

>victimized
What does this mean?

to be made a victim, i.e. he was bullied/ridiculed

see the pics in , they are telling

Go back to Tumblr.

Eric Harris's journal is a much better read if that's what you're into.
Highlights include the opening line; "I hate this fucking world, too many god damn fuckers in it" and him spelling the word existentialism as 'exortenstiolism'.
He just hated everything and thought he was super cool.
It's never too preachy since he has no real agenda, and is ridiculous and stupid to the point of being hilarious.
He even tries to claim and rescind different ideologies and motivations for his behaviour, seemingly at random and based on nothing.
It's amazing.
Elliot Rodger tried way too hard to be all smart and serious, and was a cuck who could've easily afforded to just bang a whore and move on with his life.
I can't think of a good reason to read his manifesto.
He seems like a typical virgin jackass.

MTW would be considered genius if it was written as satire of the life of a hollywood brat and not as an autobiography.

>I can't think of a good reason to read his manifesto.
>He seems like a typical virgin jackass.

This is the point of reading it to me though, I find it interesting and entertaining to read how easily triggered by inoccuous things and his ways of justifying his exterior projections

>a cuck who could've easily afforded to just bang a whore and move on with his life

He was gay so never actually tried to have sex with a woman.
His diary describes men in detail but passes over women without even mentioning their names or anything about them except that they were "blonde".
He claims is spree was "retribution" against women, but only two of the people he killed were women (33%).

style: interesting, not bad, keeps you reading

That psychopathic spoiled boy character exists in

youtube.com/watch?v=tsFnwgUlrxs

No, but I like reading journals because we can get closer to the mind of someone's else in the most intimate way.
Every time a tragedy happen, like a shooting for example, the media and all the people go their ways of speaking about how evil those involved were, without taking into account that extreme actions like that are not performed unless extreme situations are encountered as well, and to account for that a whole life of experiences is needed, that makes those people decided to do such actions, in particular when they are relatively young.

He describes men in detail because he was obsessed with his own looks, not because he was gay.

Funny. Hysterically funny. I laugh out loud every time I read passages from MTW. He reads like a particularly pathetic character from a comedy movie.

>Comparing yourself to a literal insane person to boost self esteem
Wow dude your life is shit.

>There are actual people on Veeky Forums who spent hours reading the manifesto of an autistic virgin.

Kill yourself

>>There are actual people on Veeky Forums who spent hours reading the manifesto of an autistic virgin.
How odd for a literature board

Where can I read this supposed masterpiece?

Whoa James Dean is that you?
You totally burned these fools, dude!
Stay fresh bro too cool dawg right on rock and roll.
Damn.

I hate Elliott Roger but this is gay and you are gay edgelord

no discernible talent, clearly a juvenile author.

avoid.

not sure if someone already brought it up in this thread but the day of retribution two year anniversary is coming up may 23