Whats your favourite type of wing, Veeky Forums? What do you like on em? What do you dip em in?

Whats your favourite type of wing, Veeky Forums? What do you like on em? What do you dip em in?

there are the wings called "fire in the hole" at a place called Pluckers. They are pretty tasty and pretty spicy also pretty pricey.

I think it was like 50 cents a wing.

I'm not picky I definitely like suicide wings best though, especially if it's habanero with a citrusy kick

nothing too hot. mild or a garlic hot sauce is usually good. i need that thick blue cheese, and i want the sauce on the wings to be soaked in and with a dry skin. i used to love the cluck u near my college. by the time they would arrive, the wings were dry with the sauce and the blue cheese would cling to that shit. i loved it. i still drive up, 2 and a half hours, just to get lunch there when i have a day off

but that was a while back they could have gone up since then.

What are those, wings laced with cyanide?

Pluckers is pretty bomb. Fire in the Whole is too spicy for me, but they have a Spicy Garlic Parmesan flavor that i really like.

They're closer to $1 per wing these days, it's fucking ridiculous. Guy I work with always gives me those 5 free wing cards though

BWW mango habanero are very easy to recreate at home, but I've never been able to find a halfway decent recipe for my second favorite wings, Wingstops Hawaiian wings.

Whale wings are pretty good. Once you render the fat you have a single wing which is a few hundred pounds in weight. Also, white rhino rings are pretty good too. So are bangle tiger wings. Just so many delicious wings in the world. Last night I tried bald-eagle wings for the first time, and wow... tasted like freedom. Oddly enough, I just lost my appetite for panda bear wings the other day. Ever since the population growth and their removal from the endangered species list, they just haven't tasted as good.

boneless wings. they are just like nuggies :)

i like to salt them then leave them open in the fridge over night, then bake them, then pan fry them. remove from pan add butter. melt butter add favorite hot sauce, scrape bottom to get the chicken bits off. throw back in the wings and mix until coated. DEE LISCHE

Garlic Parmesan and Mild are my faves. I love to dip the Mild/Hot wings into ranch sauce and eat that up. They make these wings at a local restaurant/bar and have all you can eat wings every wednesday.

>Feelsgoodman.jpg

Spicy garlic in ranch or good blue cheese

desu, i walk a dog, and sometimes the dude gives me leftover wings. i really liek picking the meat off them and cooking stuff with it.

i like the upper wing part, with buffalo.

Translation: What's your favorite type of scrap meat that used to get tossed in the trash?

Wing stop's boneless garlic parmesan wings make my heart melt as well as my wallet.

Hot. Nothing. My mouth.

Crispy fried naked wings tossed in Frank's Red Hot with a little sauteed fresh garlic butter then a little grated and shredded Parmesan. Or tossed in Frank's Red Hot and butter then thrown on a hot flame grill for about a minute. Yum yum yum

Wing Stop's lemon pepper and their garlic parmesan dipped in their honey mustard.

Honestly I stop by my local Wing Stop once a week for some bone-in Mango Habenero and Cajun. The heat is definitely there but without sacrificing flavor. Never disappoints.

Fucking Wingstop

>hrp hrp did you know they used to feed lobsters to prisoners

Over time the collection of human knowledge expands. People used to waste wings too and now people know how to cook them

Wingstop is ok but the nearby store's quality isn't consistent.

>Buffalo wings with plenty of tang and some spice to em, lightly crunchy with a lot of sauce.

>dipped in ranch if I am going to dip them since I think blue cheese smells like feet.

there's a local place that makes some pretty popular double-dipped wings. Thick breading, the sauce is tangy and slightly sweet, they're pretty bomb.

But when I'm just kicking it, usually just go for good old Wingstop. Garlic parmesan and cajun have never let me down.

Imagine bringing wingstop wings into a Gamestop. You could rub the sauce and grease all over those hottie employees. Might even get your Willies wet desu sempai creampais ;D

This place near me has amazing blackened wings and its only 7.76 for a pound and a half. I like blue cheese. The real question is whether you prefer drums or flappers

I always had a hard on for wing stops lemon pepper