Do people actually have the audacity to do this? Why even eat pizza then?

Do people actually have the audacity to do this? Why even eat pizza then?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o66JhNsFxdw
youtube.com/watch?v=H2A1qYpp4HA
youtu.be/V6EXzKiX7OA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you have to do this then it's probably a shit pizza anyways desu senpai

/r/ing the video of the autistic dude goving a tutorial on how to do this

I doubt tapping some oil off would make any pizza noticeably less unhealthy.

youtube.com/watch?v=o66JhNsFxdw

and with a bonus updated version
youtube.com/watch?v=H2A1qYpp4HA

>each gram of fat is 9 calories
Fucks sake ulilililililia, being a meticulous autist is your one strong point, don't be wrong about things like this

Some pizzas are really fucking greasy and need a quick pat down like bacon. That's all there is to it.

So that when you bite into it the excess oil doesn't drip everywhere.

Why do you assume it's for health reasons?

if your pizza is that oily you probably shouldn't be eating at wherever the fuck you got it in the first place

>Do people actually have the audacity to do this?

When your pizza is grease-pooling, then it's a fine solution.

Fuck you faggot I'll eat wherever the fuck I want.

Don't have much choice when it's your school lunch pizza, man. That was the only time people really did it.

But... isn't it though?

In a 2007 study done by Yale's nutritional program, it was discovered that if the total weight of a pizza is 2lbs, there is on average an approximate weight of 0.2lb of grease on the pizza. On a 8 slice pizza, 0.2lb, or 3.2oz equates to exactly 6.4 tbsp of grease per slice.

Enjoy your heart attacks.

>removing stuff you don't like
oh
my
god
really? -.-

If you take, for example, the peal of the orange, it is easy to see how separating unwanted ingredients is necessary.

No matter how many times I watch these I still can't deal with how he's worried about grease when he has his pizzas on his dirty ass floor

Watching that turbo autist ulillillia smush pizzas with paper towels and ramble about nonsense is so relaxing in a weird way

>turbo autist

kek

I will watch these every time, its such insane lengths to go to over pizza, just eat something fucking healthier or something man, he does like 4 passes on each pizza.

The most amazing part of all of this is that his diet is like 90% pizza and he doesn't exercise at all

....does it actually work?

>how to absorb grease with paper towel
>23 minutes long
fuck you.

I miss ulillillia threads, they were so comfy
I like the fact that he is legit autistic and his life seems comfy as fuck

>getting microfibers on your pizza

no thanks

this is essentially when you get that pepperoni that curls up and forms grease cups.

the grease will spill out and stain your clothes when you go to eat your slice.

>audacity
Jesus, dial down the melodrama.

Before

After

It's easy
Ulillillias world for how much he complicates it it's strangely very simple.
Somehow by making all these crazy rules he removed all elements of choice and unexpected stuff from his life
It feels a bit life that safety you felt as a child

I like that he's a weird enough human to be a valid experiment on how this is useful

like he said, he onlny eats pizza and he doesn't excersise but he lost weight

I'm happy Uli threads are gone. He's a novelty that's interesting to watch for about 5 minutes but then it becomes clear that:
A, his worldview is so totally alien to any human being.
B, he's not actually that smart and a lot of his math is incorrect.

>Using paper towels.

This problem was solved a long time ago.

Do you have a fucking potato for a camera?

Get outta here ramsey, that pizza was perfectly good.

I do that. Seems dumb not to. Do you eat fat on meat? Most people cut that off. Same thing.

I was thinking it was a 2001 StarTac.

>If you don't love me at my greasiest

>You don't deserve me at my cheesiest

>Most people cut that off.
wat

Used to work at Little Skeezers. Worked with an old lady that had been with the company for 15+ years and she would dab the grease off her pizza before munching on it.

i do. my guts cant handle the amount of grease on some pizza. im here for pizza, not your decision to use shitty oil based artifical cheeses.

I've never done this with Pizza, but if I have to soak fat off of something then I'll use a slice of bread. You can use it later to feed the birds or fry it or something, seems such a waste to just bin it

I think he meant to say women and children

Buy better pizza, then. Problem solved.

>hey lets go to this joint!
i aint ever been there
>trust me, its so good! and like $2.50 a slice
aight

fucking grease man

>bin it

Turbo nigger Slav detected

I have made many pizzas in my life and none of them have been greasy, how does greasy pizza even happen?

USE SI UNITS YOU FUCKING BURGER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

'murica is how it happens.

But I am murrica I still have never made a greasy pizza.
It's fucking bread, sauce and cheese none of which are particularly greasy so where is it coming from?

Same as if you'd doze half a bottle of ketchup on a burger that doesn't need that much of it.

Doesn't affect the taste, might as well eat less oil.

Only do it when the pizza is visibly swimming in grease though.

His hamburger helper one is way better.

I did this only one time : in the USA. No wonder why there re so much people suffering from obesity in this country.

Now get your skill-ay ready...

I've only ever done this with pizza from toppers

he has cute feets

We're using a saucepan not a skillay

My mom used to do this. I had to swat her away from my side of the pizza

I do it because I'm paranoid that any excess grease will make my acne worse

Is that some sort of neofascist symbol on his shirt

>$2.50 a slice
Not just ordering the whole thing. It's the experience man.

I mean, the pizza is still in the box. It's not like he just took them out and placed them on the floor by themselves.

That is like saying you cant eat a banana that was dropped on the floor even though it has not been peeled yet.

>feed the birds

Because doing more harm than you would if you binned it is the right thing to do. You're like those lazy fat people who tell their children to finish their over sized plate of bacon because there happen to be people starving in Africa.

Is he dead? Does he make more food related videos? I heard that he wanted his videos taken down or that he does not want to make any more or something.

you have to watch the right ones
like the ones where he is outside. My favourite one is the one were someone paid him to clean some backalley and he spent half an hour talking about how he calculated every single second he spent working to log it into the hourly sheet and i dont mean kept track but calculated.
Who cares if he is right his world is so regulated he takes me back to my childhood

I assume he is self taught in a lot of stuff considering he makes games by himself. That is still somewhat impressive.

he havent even finished the first
i love the video were he starts talking about how he started and is like well before i made the game i had to learn the engine so i spent 4 years studying it.
4 fucking years just learning what a crappy software does, he could have made his own in that time

Links to that video please

I found the perfect gift to help your mother with her new fitness journey!

He's not autistic.
Yes, it does. Eating an oily as fuck piece of pizza is worse for you than eating a degreased slice. It also keeps you from having the urge to shit your pants after you've consumed half a cup of pure grease.

>i'm a vegan faggot satan numale the post the movie the book

only if you're a ham-handed fuckface

Cheap cheese = greasy pizza.

he uploaded like a million videos before taking his channel down, i have no idea even if its still up somewhere

Is it this one?
youtu.be/V6EXzKiX7OA

This guy is right.
When I worked at a pizza place I would only do this because it made our shit pizza taste slightly less shit, not because I was worried about getting fat.
If you're eating pizza this greasy it's 2am and you don't care anyway because you're stumbling out of the bar.

>700 calories in just grease

tfw uli wants to go on a vacation with me but I fear I won't be able to tolerate his extreme pickiness with every fucking thing he does

I fucking hate that autistic guy and his degreasing video. I've been linked that so many times

What's the point? It's still unhealthy in the first place so why cry over a little spilled grease? Just don't fucking eat pizza? Do you go to McDonalds and desalt your fries as well? It's literally the same idea for the same reason, isn't it?

kek, this made me laugh out loud for some reason. :D

>average american pizza weighs 1kg

what the fuck

>pros and cons od fake cheddar grease

He is notorious for getting his facts/math wrong and insisting it is correct. He isn't actually some autistic savant, just a dumbass with severe OCD.

>Do you go to McDonalds and desalt your fries as well?
He only eats pizza and Hamburger Helper without the hamburger.

>Do people actually have the audacity to do this?
I remember my dad doing it.
>why even do this then
well, are you eating the pizza for the fat or the flavor?

Answer this then Do you desalt your fries? There's no reason not to if you're going to degrease your pizza.. Are you eating fries for the sodium or the flavor? You might as well dejuice your steak, decheese your cheeseburger, decarbonate your soda, and debutter your fish since you care just THAT much to not eating fat, right?

They didn't cut the pizza?

That's true though, 1 g of fat is 9 Calories, 1 g of carbs/protein are both 4 g

My mom used to microwave me chicken nuggets as a kid, and she'd pat them down firmly with paper towels

>tfw parents never made a home cooked meal

I don't buy fast food fries if I've had them before and found them to be too salty the first time. The fries I make at home are only very lightly salted.

Most pizzas I don't need to blot. If I make it at home I never need to blot. I only order delivery pizza from places I've not needed to blot before, which is why I order from them. If a pizza places serves greasy pizza, I'll blot it and then not eat there again if the choice is mine.

Won't you just end up with a bunch of paper on your pizza?

>tfw I made the comment about calories on his last video as a joke and possibly inspired him to make this video

I do it. Because I like eating pizza. I also have a chiseled body I want to keep. I know it's only a difference of 70 calories or so but that adds up, and I'm not autistic enough to think that removing some grease is going to ruin the pizza

>Reply
no, because thansk to the grease, the paper stayed together.

this poor balding little man

Some people don't do it for imaginary health benefits, it just makes it easier to keep the greasy feeling off your lips and such.

Don't talk soft, Satan.

You love the grease.