Bitcoin has "hallmarks" of a bubble and could be heading for "a pretty brutal reckoning"

>Bitcoin has "hallmarks" of a bubble and could be heading for "a pretty brutal reckoning"

uk.businessinsider.com/bank-of-england-mark-carney-tears-bitcoin-ethereum-cryptocurrencies-2018-3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JwegP3H0RcI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No one fucking cares. Been seeing MUH BUBBLE since 3000

>England

>implying it wasn't correct
>implying we're not gonna go under 3k

God damn will people always fud bitcoin? What’s it going to take

Being real, bitcoin stays alive because it was the first successful coin, there are many shitcoin with better features that don't spend 200kwh per transaction

>Bitcoin is in a bubble
>Already retraced by some 70%
What did they mean by this?

>what if I told you BTC, despite its shit tech, is kept up by the combination of currency pairings and its long-term health holds the key to the cryptocurrency market continuing, despite all technical indicators to the contrary

All the bubble tards were wrong. It went up a lot, went down half, now it’s normalized. Suck a dick boomers

youtube.com/watch?v=JwegP3H0RcI

As someone from the UK, I must tell you something. Never believe a single word that Mark Carney says. Every word he speaks is a lie.

>that don't spend 200kwh per transaction
>he doesn't understand that it's a good thing

lick my balls eeeeddddeeeeeeooooootttttt

Bitcoin is in a bubble. So fucking what?

Bitcoin has gone through 4-5 major bubbles, the early ones were even bigger. It doesn't change the fact that BTC will continue to grow as a phenomenon.

Absolutely untrue. BTC will NEVER drop below 10,000 ever again.

Anyone who says otherwise is a troll or a no-coiner shill.

As long as (((experts))) claim Bitcoin is in a bubble, I will continue to buy Bitcoin. Only when Bitcoin's outlook is deemed very positive by these so called (((experts))) and you start to see Bitcoin and crypto trust funds I will sell, as that's when an actual bubble is in the making.

but can you do this?
>drops to 9.2k

Articles like these are always a good sign that another bull run is coming up. Strap in boys.

People will always be dumb enough to short it and people will always want to sell it and buy back in at a lower price. So yes

Or you could DYOR. You could look beyond just the spot price and see how the trade volume is completely anemic on most of the upticks.
Money is being siphoned out of the market and gullible retards are pushing the price back up in the absence of said money. At an alarming rate. Like easily a 10:1 ratio of money being removed to money being pumped back in for each dollar of value. The lack of regulation allows people to flood the order books with fake buy orders.. If you watch live you can see thousands of BTC worth of buy orders being retracted any time there's a sell run. It's literally a bubble propped up by nothing more than the imaginations of retards. The minute reddit decides to try cashing out in large numbers it's fucking gone. There is no money. It doesn't matter what the fucking price says.