I've read 1984, Fahrenheit 451 and Brave New World so far. Dystopically speaking, which book should I read next?

I've read 1984, Fahrenheit 451 and Brave New World so far. Dystopically speaking, which book should I read next?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Cy9HeM8QQc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

have you read We?

High castle dicks

poo in loo by ranjeet

Hunger Games, Divergent

>Dystopically speaking

Are you speaking dystopically?

M Y D I A R Y D E S U
Y D I A R Y D E S U M
D I A R Y D E S U M Y
I A R Y D E S U M Y D
A R Y D E S U M Y D I
R Y D E S U M Y D I A
Y D E S U M Y D I A R
D E S U M Y D I A R Y
E S U M Y D I A R Y D
S U M Y D I A R Y D E
U M Y D I A R Y D E S

what he said
also darkness at noon
the sleeper awakes

Ironically, I've read it while I was in the loo

Thanks. Both of them sound worth reading

Read your local news

You mean "The Man in the High Castle" by Phillip Dick. "High Castle dicks" sounds like a cheap gay novel haha

>haha

What is this heresy?

kek

The Handmaids Tale

>yfw pic related is real

dystopically speaking, you should only be reading what your government provides you with.

No, David! By David Shannon

chill out man haha

2nd this

also the postman

The last dystopia I've read. This was recommended by russian anons. The main difference your books and this one is between ideologies of authors. 1984 and 451 is embodiment of vicious totalitarianism while The Space Merchants representation of venal capitalism.

Dystopia is trash for 16 year olds tbdesu lad

youtube.com/watch?v=1Cy9HeM8QQc

hey you got some shit on your face

The man in the high castle by phillip dick

how is this dystopian?

>We
Cmon, I opened the thread to say this and it's first post?

Ishiguro's Never Let Me Go is dystopic in a sense

The Hunger games

This is such a tired comparison, user. I'm disappointed in you.

/
Veeky Forums is such a joke

Shades of Grey (NOT Fifty Shades Of Grey) by Jasper Fforde. Set a very long time after an unspecified cataclysmic event, society is now structured around an autocratic government and a caste system where your caste is determined by which color you can see. People can generally only see one color and colors are ranked in order of prestige. The book is very funny but also in the end very dark. I loved it, in part because it was just so unusual, but also because it so cleverly mocked the often quite arbitrary bases of human social status.

Nightfall by Isaac Asimov (the novel), basic concept is a world used to eternal sunshine experiencing darkness for the first time. Blew my mind.

kek

WUZ

Thanks for the word search bud

We, Player Piano,

Margaret Atwood.

Is The Man in the High Castle actually good? I've heard the show sucks a fat chode but I feel like it's just /pol/.

The setting is great, but everything else is weak.

Dick also comes across as a proto-weeaboo.

Holy shit me too

Read this as well and really enjoyed it. Also you could try 'The Machine Stops' by E.M. Forester.