Which coin is the NWO coin Veeky Forums? Which coin will they use for control when everything goes to shit?

Which coin is the NWO coin Veeky Forums? Which coin will they use for control when everything goes to shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UYHFrf5ci_g
youtube.com/watch?v=sbD0kiTddEs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Btc obviously

LINK

>implying old money has a fucking chance
You pessimists make me laugh

You’re naive, they’ll take control if they haven’t already begun. It’s not even that I believe in their inherent power. I just believe the general pop is too dumb to “wake up”.

Why Link? Just shilling?

It's IOTA.
Identity2020
UN trials.
Daimler ties.
Be smart kids and get in cheap.

because LINK is a decentralised oracle network which enables all the smart contract use cases relevant for the NWO. If the NWO controls LINK nodes, it controls the flow of real-world data to smart contracts.

>naive
No, I've been a tinfoil hatter my whole life, but I know what's up and Pluto is in Capricorn from end of 2008 until 2024. Take that as you will.

I could be misjudging you, this is 4chn after all. But it’s clear you know something I don’t. Care to explain a little?

XLM or XRP

You can list assets and freeze them

Yes

XRP

I really can't be fucked to type so google Pluto in Capricorn, and see that the first bitcoin block was mined right near the start of the transit. The replacement of legacy financial institutions is happening before our eyes

Yes it is surely because of some retarded astrology shit. God damn what has Veeky Forums become

>being this willfully ignorant

let me make an appointment with my tarot card reader to be sure. fucking retard.

XRP. That's why I'm all-in.

>t. knows nothing about tarot

I’ll look at it and put some thought behind it. So you’re big on the idea that old money is fucked and that their wealth won’t be carried over into the “new world” at all?

I think they will most likely retain a lot of their wealth but will lose a lot of their power.

I’ll open up to what your saying but here’s the thing I’ve never believed in astrology. Who came up with the idea that Pluto means “?” And that Capricorn has specific traits? It all seems like a stretch

I never believed in it either until I used it retrospectively and saw that big historical events match perfect with it. I'm no expert on astrology at all but I have studied the Pluto transits as they are the longest ones and the correlations with past events are staggering

>muh magic cards and stars can tell the future
I'm on board with the replacing financial institutions thing but whew boy you're retarded

I can smell your fedora from here

You should have said neck sweat.

fpbp

very related vids:

youtube.com/watch?v=UYHFrf5ci_g

youtube.com/watch?v=sbD0kiTddEs

> Blockstream receives their funding from AXA Strategic Ventures (owned by Henri de Castries). And from Digital Currency Group - a venture capital firm whose board director is Glenn Hutchins of the Fed Reserve Bank. MasterCard also invested in DCG.

> Blockstream was created with the sole purpose of destroying/crippling Bitcoin. The people who run Blockstream absolutely hate Bitcoin. That's why they attack BCH.

> Before Blockstream existed, they were simply anti-Bitcoin shills for the bankers/establishment/tptb. They were the paid trolls who wrote shit like "Bitcoin will fail" and "You'll lose so much money on Bitcoin" and "Bitcoin is just tulips" etc etc. Later they switched tactics and started Blockstream. Suddenly 99% of the anti-Bitcoin trolls disappeared. Now suddenly they supported Bitcoin, but only Blockstreams version of it. Suddenly, the anti-Bitcoin fags were gone, replaced by pro-Blockstream fags.

> in the past, BTC = Bitcoin
> but now, since many months ago:
> BTC = BlocksTream Coin / Banker Coin
> BCH = Bitcoin!
> It truly is that simple.

You're right, from now on I'm going to base all of my biggest investments on predictions based on nothing but crystal balls and tea leaves. Surely it can't be worse than "real" TA!

Funny thing is he probably worships kek and believes the repeating numbers on a Veeky Forums post

> I once heard the argument that "Bitcoin Cash is like someone making a fake burger stand in front of the Burger King shop and claiming to be Burger King."

> THE REALITY is this:

> Bitcoin Core / Blockstream is the one who got into Burger King as new management, and faced with the ever growing demand for burgers; they decided to NOT increase the number of burgers being made, due to having only 1 kitchen, and they tell customers ordering burgers to get a salad instead, because its better for them... but they will have to wait for it...

> Bitcoin Cash is the new restaurant across the road with all the workers from Burger King who left BK so they can continue making the same classic burgers people want, AND they increase the number of kitchens so they can make more burgers faster to keep up with the demand. Customers get the same classic full-sized burgers and quickly.

> Meanwhile, the legacy "Burger King" shop with the new management, there people stand waiting in long lines to get their burgers AND as they finally get them, a janitor eats a huge chunk of the burger before the customer gets to hold it in his hands. People will eventually get tired of all that crap and switch to the other shop across the street.

WOW, I am amazed at the ability of your astrological model to predict events after they've already happened. Thanks just bought 100m

Dickhead, that means the model is verifiable

No it doesn't, through the lens of hindsight you can paint a bullseye around any major event (we're talking about a 20-year window, here) and say that your vague model "predicted" it somehow.

Not when the model was invented hundreds of years before the events retard. I apologise actually, I shouldn't have bought it up because this subject always attracts flocks of retards who love chiming in on things that they don't understand.

I hold LINK and XRP
>soon LINK will switch from the ethereum to the ripple platform once ripple does smart contracts

I wish it were iota lol...

If the "predictions" are vague enough that they can apply to some point of pretty much any 20-year span of history, then they're worthless. But sure, go ahead and invest all your money based on this foolproof method while screeching that anyone who dares to question your meme stars just isn't le smart enough to understand

Like I said, retards who love chiming in on things that they don't understand.
>But sure, go ahead and invest all your money based on this foolproof method
I never actually said this you fucking nigger, also since I'm saying to invest in crypto you're saying don't buy crypto?

It is.
why do you think everything else is shilled and iota isn't?
Everything is going to crash but one crypto will survive.... I'm going to assume it's the one with ties to central banks, major corps, identity systems, etc.
but keep buying link goys

>y-you just don't GET it man
Crypto is a very solid investment right now, but anyone with more than two brain cells to rub together bases that on stuff other than *literal* magic lmao

>y-you just don't GET it man
But you actually don't though. It's not fucking '*literal* magic' either, retard

Stop bumping this shit thread by gobbling his bait like a faggot you faggot

You're claiming that the stars and pluto have a tangible effect on real-world sociopolitical circumstances, but none of you tards have ever suggested any mechanism by which that would be the case. It's magic. Supernatural. And there's no compelling evidence for it whatsoever.

Just look at this shit:

>Dancing on Pessimism Pluto in Capricorn November 27, 2008, to March 23, 2023, and after a bump into Aquarius, Pluto in Capricorn will do its final act from June 10, 2023, until January 20, 2024. First, let’s review the emphasis Capricorn and Pluto each bring wherever they are posited in one’s natal chart. *Capricorn* indications bring greater focus on social order, materialism, economic power — or at least economic security, diplomacy, personal responsibility and social responsibility, discipline, ambition, self-determination/actualizing one’s goals through personal effort, abilities, and desires (using the ways and means proscribed by society, reliability, ambition — sometimes “blind” ambition; at other times, slow, inexorable achievement), the calculated use of all resources, calculated risks (though not usually where resources are limited), practicality, maturity, sometimes self-serving rationality — rarely for the good of all, fear and/or pessimism are generally used as a “reality check,” control issues (ego control vs. direction control — usually due to fear or greed), organization, prestige, social climbing, and delays — generally due to caution.

Was there ever any 16-year window in all of modern history where this shit wasn't relevant in large swaths of the world? It's like saying that you're always browsing Veeky Forums whenever there's a full moon, therefore the full moon predicts your browsing of Veeky Forums. Never mind that you'd always be on here anyway.

Sorry, user, but your meme stars are bullshit and I'm calling you out on it.

>You're claiming that the stars and pluto have a tangible effect on real-world sociopolitical circumstances
No, it's the other way around. The universe is a giant mirror

no

>2018
>astrology

You've got to be fucking KIDDING me.

I think I'd rather have millennials than astrologist boomer or pol faggots.

Yep, I would. Millennials are better. Kys.

>current year
dead meme