Why are you wasting your time on here and not reading instead?

Why are you wasting your time on here and not reading instead?

I only read Wikipedia articles and summaries of books I want to read and shit post here to make myself seem smart. I'm a pseud and I think you should be one, too.

cause im tired, and dont have the amount of energy to indulge myself into reading, does anybody else feel the same way when you have a shit day?

Reading doesn't distract me from thinking about killing myself.

Yeah I feel you. Sometimes I just don't want to concentrate on anything and just put my brain in an empty state. Looking at shitty memes is basically that.

Good thread for once, frogfag. I'm going back to my copy of The Recognitions as soon as I click on all these pictures of popcorn.

I've got a long summer break ahead of me and I want to read but so far all I've done is sit here and shitpost on Veeky Forums

The first read is always vastly inferior to the second read, and I'm too lazy to pick up something new or too afraid to risk being wrong with my maxim.

i hate reading

My tummy hurts and I can't focus. My parents aren't home and there's no one to give me sympathy and attention.

>My parents aren't home and there's no one to give me sympathy and attention.

I share a board with these fucking losers.

Maybe that tells you something about yourself

I'm taking a short break on reading and writing. I rewrote my beginning chapters. So I'm down to like 20 pages again.

>finally find a quiet place to read
>crippling tinnitus renders careful reading effectively impossible
>close book
>cry myself to sleep

You have for a long time my dude. Come on, post a frog.

>he ran, cackling, naked into the distance
>he says he will never be banned

I'm feeling a bit better now, I think I'm going to be okay. My doctor says that I'm a special boy who has an irritable bowel.

hey man, if tinnitus gets you down just run your finger under cold water and put it in your ear. should help you. I like to keep a mug of icey water near my desk so I can dip and refresh my ear to keep the ringing away while I read.

put on a fan brah

I did my hundred pages for the day. What's your excuse?

that's a recipe for an ear infection

I'm a dilly-dallyer.

one of these days I'll wet willy someone over the internet