How do I make a nice ramen on my own without spending 30$ on asian stuff and stand hours in the kitchen?

How do I make a nice ramen on my own without spending 30$ on asian stuff and stand hours in the kitchen?

Other urls found in this thread:

luckypeach.com/recipes/fresh-alkaline-noodes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Learn how to cook

Order it from a restaurant, eat something besides poor people food, or look in the/ck/ archive for the billions of identical threads

Just buy fresh noodles from an Asian market

Just get some miso paste and soy sauce. Make a broth by boiling a piece of pork belly in water with said miso/soy sauce, garlic, spring onions, ginger, vinegar, sugar and pepper.
Then cook some noodles and add them to said broth, add boiled sliced pork belly.
Approximately 10$ excluding stuff you should already have in the kitchen.

I learned a pretty good food hack. Swap out the actual ramen noodles with spaghetti noodles, add meatballs and a marinara sauce.

Huh?

It's shitposting, just ignore it.

>ramen
>nice

learn to cook something other than asian memefood

I think "Huh?" posting is shitposting too, user.

You see, user was making a joke. Notice how the 'spaghetti noodles', meatballs, and marinara sauce make up the core ingredients in Spaghetti?

Have you ever had a sense of humor or no?

>Reply
die faggot die. not our fault youve never eaten a decent bowl of the stuff. die faggot die.

if you can, just go hit up a local ramen joint and ask how to make some shit, or if they can share how to make a simple bowl.

or find it online. for the most part, you can use the noodles and seaosning that comes from a cheap bag, but you have to know what other shit to add and how to make the base soup. shouldnt be too hard, ive done it maybe 20 times. not early as good as the pros, but still tasty.

This is the bad comment in the thread.

I've had a decent bowl weebfag but it's neither nutritious nor cost effective.

Are asian noodles harder to make than italian noodles?

I think they use different starches, and traditional Chinese noodles are hand-pulled, which is fucking difficult. I don't know about ramen, though.

>but you have to know what other shit to add and how to make the base soup

So, rather than just saying so, why don't you explain that part. What shit gets added? And how do you make the base soup. You've done it 20 times... Should be easy for you to describe it.

i dont think op asked about nutrition, or considers $7.50/bowl to be costly.

also not a weeb

>$30
Step one: stop being fucking retarded.

Ramen noodles use Kansui which raises the PH of the noodle and gives it it's bite. You can make it at home using baked baking soda:

luckypeach.com/recipes/fresh-alkaline-noodes/

Italian noodles are made with durum wheat semolina flower and are either made by extruding or rolling into sheets and cutting (usually after adding eggs and regular flour).

Neither are particularly difficult to make if you have a pasta maker.

>paying $5+ for soup
>being this stupid

I make hainan chicken at weekends so I end up with a good 2 litres or so of broth to use for quick ramen supper dishes in the week.
Basically just put a whole chicken in a big pot, cover with water, and add some bouillon powder, whole scallions, slices of ginger, Sichuan peppercorns, a couple of star anise and simmer covered for 30 mins, then turn off the heat and let the pot stand for an hour. Strain out the stock and use some for chicken rice and save the rest for ramen.

Anyone got any good beef broth recipes, looking to make a spicy beef ramen

Well you should invest 10-20$ (depends on the country) on basic asian ingredients, since they'll last for 10-20 bowls of ramen.

I usually cook well, but when I don't have time, or when my fridge is absolutely empty (but still have eggs), I pimp my own ramen :
- Put 6 dl (20 oz ?) of water on the fire
- Add soy sauce, sriracha, hoisin sauce, dried cabbage (all of those are really common asian ingredients) and the ramen powder if you want.
- When it's boiling, add 1-2 eggs that you'll slowly toss in order to obtain filaments.
- Two minutes later, add the ramen.
- Just before it's cooked, add some drops of sesam oil.

Ta-dam. Approx. 2-3$.

all the famous ramen brands in the US import from Sun Noodles. you can just buy their brand or learn how to make your own noodles at home (actually not that hard and quite fun).

fuck year, now I can throw away my east side mario coupons