When you get a pint of ice cream, do you eat the entire tub in one sitting?

When you get a pint of ice cream, do you eat the entire tub in one sitting?

Of course, I wouldn't have bought it otherwise

i usually eat 2 in 1 sitting not even morbidly obese

>not even morbidly obese

Just fat?

just obese?

Aren't you meant to? It's one serving. Like a pint of liqour. If you want two servings you get the bigger one.

I do this but my wife is always disgusted with me when I do it. She says I need to leave some for her son

dont talk to me or my wifes son again!

i eat maybe 1/4 at most, maybe less. My friend eats around 3 tablespoons and stops which freaks me out.

Are u and ur friend grils

I eat at most half of a tub in one sitting.

no im starting to do pushups

no im also starting to do crunches too but this is more bordering Veeky Forums sorry

the last ben and jerrys i had was chubby hubby. i like their peanut butter one the most though desu. could eat 2 of those easily maybe even another half

should try wii fit and zumba classes desu

sometimes. I usually try to eat it in at least 2 sittings

Why on Earth does that freak you out?

On a very rare occasion, maybe like once or twice a year. Takes a while though. Its almost pure liquid by the time I'm done

>no im starting to do pushups
[spoiler]Are you still on number 1?[/spoiler]

I'm probably going to get some Ben and Jerry's on my way home from work

What should I get?

i'm not fat

fuck no. that's like eating an entire bag of chips in one sitting

i dont get a pint of ice cream because i am above the age of 18

No way

I eat it with a teaspoon in the evening usually. Will take me about a week to finish the tub, will usually eat the last 1/3 in one go though.

Just morbid?

I’ll eat that mother fucker before I even set it down, ice cream is my one true weakness

TIL starting to do pushups makes you not fat

>inb4 reddit

if you cant eat 1 tub in one sitting you're a nu-male

Are you and your friend 14 year old girls?

What a fucking stupid post.

No, because I am not a fat glutton. I eat a small portion for the taste. People who eat sweets and snacks to feel full are fatties.

Ate a pint of Haagen Dazs Belgian Chocolate last night, will eat a pint of Salted Caramel tonight.

They're re-launching in Australia after failing 10 years ago.

Already had the salted caramel which is delicious. The chocolate is meh for the price.

>Ate a pint of Haagen Dazs Belgian Chocolate last night, will eat a pint of Salted Caramel tonight.
>Pic related it's me

husky!

Not even close. Although if I ate more than 1 or two things a day probably. I only have coffee for breakfast, a big dinner and then something sweet in the late evening.

yes, but I only buy it rarely and my excuse are my roommates thinking what I have in the freezer is a free for all and never fucking Ben and Jerry's.

why do people keep buying this overpriced shit

Because it's 4 am, asshole

... "around 3 tablespoons" is how much I have in one go, to (a quarter cup, which is 4 tablespoons).

No because I am not a fat American fuck. I have like 3 spoons and put it in the freezer.

plz2insert about between is and how kthx

>recaptcha: please select all squares with street signs
>it's the signpost at my corner
Stop spying on me, reCaptcha!

I usually get two or three.
>one for titles
>one for the film itself
>one for the credits

That new one with Jimmy Fallon is tits.

No, I am not an obese shut-in.

I only buy it on sale senpai

I work long ass shifts at a restaurant, and when I'm done I like being able to shovel down a pint of mango sorbet or two.

I try to eat around 340 calories worth. It's usually at least a serving and a half.

reddit

Who doesn't?

Is there another way to eat it?

kill yourself faggot

I used to, but not anymore. I can make a pint of ice cream last forever. But, I also don't skimp when I buy one. I buy the best, richest tasting ice cream I can find (in whatever flavor I've been craving), but I eat it over like....2 weeks, sometimes 1 week.
That's a far cry from how I used to eat, though. I used to eat a whole pint at once and wish for more, but then I realized I was going to end up a huge fucking fatass if I did that.

which is the richest?

Only when im baked. Phish food ben n jerries is the best.

Not the guy you're asking but imho, salty caramel is the best flavour I've ever tasted.

i mean brand

Everyone I've met who claims to eat whole pints of ice cream is a grill.

it lasts 1week for me.
ice cream is good but I can eat 2 scoops at most.

Every time I buy one I always say I'm gonna save it for the week. That I'll just dish myself a little every night until it's gone.

Never lasts till the end of the night. Especially if it's pic related.

Not that guy but the Haagen Dasz salted caramel is fucking awesome.

It's funny because I've never heard a fat person say they eat all the time, they normally describe their diet as something similar to this.

What a stupid post, my parents buy it for me