Is ChainLink Veeky Forums greatest accomplishment ever ?

From everything Veeky Forums or even Veeky Forums in general ever pulled off, nothing comes as close as ChainLink. We openly talk and even joke about something that without a doubt will be the foundations of future world itself. Something so revolutionary and advanced that humankind in general can´t grasp the concept at most basic levels, even though it´s something that will actively be part of their daily lives. Yet we manage to see that clear as day.

It´s just so beautiful, I´m truly honored to be part of that. It´s like discovering oil during bronze age, but knowing from the start how important it´ll be in the future. But unlike oil we wouldn´t need to wait thousands of years to benefit from this privileged knowledge, since in 1 or 2 years from now, ChainLink will already be used widely across our globe. Thank you, really.

Absolutely deluded

you realize theres a chance this thing flops right?

Not OP but yeah, there is a chance. But its also probably the only chance I have to make it after missing out on the mega bull run of 2017

Close your eyes, try to clear any thoughts you are having
Take long, slow, deep breathes and put all your focus and attention onto your breathing
iiiiiiiinnnn.................... ooooooooooooouuuut

good. Do this for a few minutes, then -
VISUALIZE yourself becoming rich through your LINK investment
ANTICIPATE the things you will buy with your new found abundance of wealth
IMAGINE as though it is all happening now in the present moment, for the present moment is all that truly exists
MOST IMPORTANTLY
FEEL the way you will FEEL when that moment comes and you make it!
FEELING THE EMOTION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN JUST VISUALIZING THE IMAGES!

Now open your eyes, look in a mirror, and recite these affirmations (use/add your own that is relevant to the reality you want to create once you make it)
I AM RICH
I AM WEALTHY
I AM A MILLIONAIRE
LINK HAS GIVEN ME INFINITE ABUNDANCE
It's important to do this when you wake up and before you go to bed, but do it as often as possible. Also hold the image and idea of us making it and LINK being worth $1,000 or more in your mind as you fall to sleep.

WHEN WE DO THIS COLLECTIVELY MY LINK BROTHERS, THE UNIVERSE WILL SEE TO IT THAT CERTAIN EVENTS, PEOPLE AND CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ALIGN AND BE ATTRACTED TO US - THAT WILL ALLOW OUR DESIRE TO MANIFEST INTO REALITY!
I love you all

just buy 500-1k links and join the meme.
If it moons you will get your investment back + etra profit, it it crash you won't lose that much comparing to those who have between 15k-50k links

I went all in on LINK as a joke. If this thing moons it will be hilarious

If thing goes well, smartcontracts (whether with or without Chainlink) will create new bubbles, ETH-like, with their own cryptos around this project. And Chainlink MIGHT be the winner. He has the first mover advantage

>You realize uncertainty exists?

Why do pajeets insist on passing off banal truths as if they were stupendous insights?

I have 800 LINK, bought at 38-41 cents just to meme with you guys and so far I am in the greens and having a lot of fun. Nothing to complain about.

I am an autistic trans woman and I am so glad Link exists. It’s my opportunity to finally follow through with my dream and go through with my transition.

$1000 link eoy!

It's guaranteed user

Checked.

Oh man, these threads will get evermore deluded the more this is going to fall the next days/weeks/years....

Oracles are a thing, but this piece of shitcoin won't be the solution.

This coin is only selling hope, nothing more.

but it doesn’t have private smart contracts :(
also check out spectre and meltdown
it exploits intel sgx hardware
THE VERY HARDWARE CHAINLINK PLANS ON USING

Close your eyes, try to clear any thoughts you are having
Take long, slow, deep breathes and put all your focus and attention onto your breathing
iiiiiiiinnnn.................... ooooooooooooouuuut

good. Do this for a few minutes, then -
VISUALIZE yourself becoming rich through your LINK investment
ANTICIPATE the things you will buy with your new found abundance of wealth
IMAGINE as though it is all happening now in the present moment, for the present moment is all that truly exists
MOST IMPORTANTLY
FEEL the way you will FEEL when that moment comes and you make it!
FEELING THE EMOTION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN JUST VISUALIZING THE IMAGES!

Now open your eyes, look in a mirror, and recite these affirmations (use/add your own that is relevant to the reality you want to create once you make it)
I AM RICH
I AM WEALTHY
I AM A MILLIONAIRE
LINK HAS GIVEN ME INFINITE ABUNDANCE
It's important to do this when you wake up and before you go to bed, but do it as often as possible. Also hold the image and idea of us making it and LINK being worth $1,000 or more in your mind as you fall to sleep.

WHEN WE DO THIS COLLECTIVELY MY LINK BROTHERS, THE UNIVERSE WILL SEE TO IT THAT CERTAIN EVENTS, PEOPLE AND CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ALIGN AND BE ATTRACTED TO US - THAT WILL ALLOW OUR DESIRE TO MANIFEST INTO REALITY!
I love you all

YOU MUST BE CERTAIN THAT THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE WHAT YOU DESIRE
CERTAINTY CREATES INTENTION
INTENTION CREATES BELIEF
BELIEF CREATES UNDOUBTEDNESS
WHEN THERE IS NO DOUBT THERE WILL BE NO CHOICE BUT FOR IT TO MANIFEST INTO REALITY
NOW WE ARE CERTAIN, IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO FAIL
DON'T JUST THINK ABOUT IT WITH YOUR CONSCIOUS MIND
FEEL IT - FEEL WHAT IT'S LIKE TO MAKE IT
FEEL THE EMOTIONS YOU WILL FEEL WHEN LINK HITS $1,000
FEEL THE EMOTIONS OF YOU BUYING YOUR DREAM HOUSE AND CAR
FEEL THEM ALL AS THOUGH IT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW IN THE PRESENT MOMENT
IF YOU CAN FEEL IT BEFORE YOU CAN SPEAK IT, THEN THE MANIFESTATION IS WELL ON IT'S WAY!

Nice blog OP

Imagine, 10 years from now, they will make documentaries about us. we will be the ruling elite then. We will have our own country called the Linkieland without any pajeets and chinks.

great larp, well memed

>also check out spectre and meltdown
>it exploits intel sgx hardware
>THE VERY HARDWARE CHAINLINK PLANS ON USING
That's my only actual concern around Link.
>but it doesn’t have private smart contracts :(
Well, they are a relatively open source project. Private smart contracts can't be audited. Which is part of the smart contract's charm.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

that's enigma niche, so you will have a lot of complimentary platforms for end-to-end solution.

Intel SGX is just for data aggregation and node collusion which is an extra tool that will be required by some (not all) smart contract owners. I am sure there will be other hardware options on the horizon, all it implies that samrt contract are further from full mainstream adoption than, say, AI.

don't forget to tell your friends to sell everything they own and use that money to buy Chain Link™

Comfy post user, cant wait untill eoy

prevent node collusion*

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

Literally a JSON parser. This shit is going to change the world, lol.

DELUDEAD
E
L
U
D
E
A
D

Tired meme is tired

Let it die already

just learned about spectre and meltdown and connected it with chainlink this afternoon

a lot of business deals are happen closed doors right?
with tax evasion and such? (not sure if these transactions compose a major percentage of the total though)

having all the contracts out there might not sit well on their mind

alright thanks
I have more faith in my linkies now
t. all in on link

The only real way I see LINK flops is Sergey dying to a heart attack or something.
Otherwise I don't believe anything can happen.

LINK Replaces BTC.

20k by 2020.

Implementation still relies on men at this point.

And men can falter.

This danger always exists, but it's the only thing that can stop LINK from ascending

of course, every project have low and high level risks.

Only 2500 people have over 10k link.

Chosen ones, report in.

Money's hitting coinbase next week, at which point I'll be buying whatever eth 20k fiat will get me and converting it all to LINK.

Bought 1k as a test last week. Hoping the price stays low or dips before i get in, but I'm expecting it to be worth trillions one day, so why do i care if i pay 50c or 1 dollar for it?

Great post
Need more like this
End the FUD

100 EOY Gents

Stop the FUD

pls wait till wednesday
placing more fiat in

>ITT

Throwing 5k at some project isn't an achievement user
If this thing moons it's only because of the LINK team and their hard work
And no chainlink isnt your stupid secret club ffs

Reporting just over 10k here man

1k stinky linkies here
Will I make it?

1.7k and accumulating. I'm outlier chosen.

Small bag holder, checking in.

I sent this gif around the office.
Nobody understands why I am laughing.

lol this
place sminem too

Sitting at 700, poorfag willing to do armed robberies and stickupz for that sweet sweet LINK.

>implying you know anything.

Veeky Forums!!
I need you to buy CHAINLINK

amen

136k reporting in

holding 17k here

At minimum Chainlink is used with Zeppelin OS, Request Network, Oragami, Unibright. This alone, espcially zeppelin and Request will bring great value to link and link node operators.

At Maximum, thats the funny part...there is no cap. Chainlink confirmed today they are still working with swift node operators are bout to be PAID.

OP have you seen the video of the screeching kid? yeah id say you got memed. also take note that these are the type of people you are posting all day with and asking for opinions. this place is full of darkness and people with major issues. people here are not smart people. highly dysfunctional human beings. sell you link for xmr and just leave crypto for good. best advice i can give you. This board has ruined LINK forever there's no turning back its fucking over. Good job.

No, Chancoin is the biggest acomplishment made by Veeky Forums users.

Link to the moon!

There’s definitely people who have them in the exchange. I have 72k on the exchange. I’ll be taking it off soon prob.

This is hilarious,suggesting chainlink at 6.50 is something absolutely fantastic.

Thatd be a x40 or sth since its ICO, which is still less than people wouldve had by NOW, had they just bought cardano or stellar at the time there was the chainlink ico.

Just sad

50k holding

The only accomplishment I want to see you bragging about is learning how to use the toilet, pajeet. Stop shitting on the street.

Sergey of Nazarov has already ascended, let us hope that as our Shepard we do not betray him in the hour that our weakness will be tested.

unironically this

esp w aeternity and arcblock out there

Source pls

FUD is all pink IDs. Coincidence? I think not.

Hey man I'm a poor dude will I make it with my 0.8772 LINK?

I know it's little but will it be a million by the end of 2020? Please I need to be rich I can't stand being poor anymore.

Any whiffs on when this mainnet is going up?

~45400 LINK here

pls answer I'm desperate

Source is in request and zeppelins blog posts and oragami and unibright whitepaper. Them using link give node operators work and income. The rest is speculation until concrete but looks very positive.

LINK 1000 EOY

SAY IT WITH ME BOYS

WE MEME IT GO TO REDDET

SPREAD THE NEWS

IN OUR IMAGINATION

IT WILL COME TRUE

LAMBOS

CASH

MONEY

HOS

LINK

ITS OUR PATH

LINK

ITS OUR DESTINY

LINK

Cringe so fucking hard dude

Ow god, but you're always sitting alone during lunch.

Ugh you're so new its disgusting

Yes of course sir, that's why I buy Mobius. No flop.

Ever heard of something called ETH, newfag? Geez...

50k linklet hoping not to get REQt

15k reporting

Straight busta

Watch it, Chrissy.

kek. i watched the Sopranos for the first time last year. great show.

you mean the kid that takes 5$ to scream whatever you want?