Why don't they sell it all day? how stupid are those people

why don't they sell it all day? how stupid are those people.

Because that's clearly not the best fast food sandwich.

Because they use the space to make more popular items during the day instead

I thought they started to

They do by me.

Getting rid of south west sauce was a big mistake though

Mcgriddles are good and all but mcdonalds eggs are so shit I usually just order a sausage one and make an egg when I get home to put on it

Does mcdonalds use freshly cracked eggs in freedom land or do they still use that mcchemical mcpowdered shit they used to use in the 90s?

Make way for the true master race sandwich

They're fresh eggs. Not AAA quality, but they're fresh.

commodification

Some do. It depends on the egg. They don't have enough space on their grills to do the folded egg and the round egg at the same time, so each location only does biscuit sandwiches/mcgriddles (folded egg) or muffin sandwiches (round egg). Just so happens that your local Mcdonald's is a Round Egg Mcdonalds.

To increase demand.

Notice how you want one right now, but you can't have it.

you sure about that? they really seem like egg beaters.

>wanting to eat McShit all day
kill yourself

Yeah. One of them (I think the biscuit) isn't even scrambled.

Nah I work one right now. We use fresh cracked (round egg) for few items the rest we use this weird folded eggs that come in bag bags

fresh eggs are only on the egg mcmuffin ones

Starting the 19th in the usa mcd will start offering biscuts and mcgriddles all day. But at a cost will be removing the Bacon Clubhouse.

>best fast food sandwich

Those pics don't look like chick-fil-a sandwiches.

It was my understanding that they sold breakfast all day now? is the mcgriddle not included in that?

Thanks for confirming

Same here, they are just normal cage eggs. Mcdonalds has committed to changing to free range eggs soon but I don't really give a fuck desu, I still buy cage eggs at home. Fuck paying double for eggs just so the chickens can have 0.2m2 additional space to roam in

Free range is a scam

A single sandwich contains 75% of your daily recommended amount of Sodium for the day.

So where are these shilling jobs offered? How much does it pay?

>come on, he doesn't do it for free, no one would be that stupid

They already offer it all day near me
>removing the Bacon Clubhouse
the what?

560 calories.
That's half a pizza. For breakfast.

'Cause then everybody will have MCcancer

>not including an e-mail in your post