You can already buy christmas candy & baked goods in Germany

Every fucking year this shit happens in germany.
Nobody buys or eats that shit in September yet every store has this shit on sale now. Printen, Spekulatius, Lebkuchen, Vanillekipferl, Spritzgebäck, Stollen etc. etc. all already available. Temperatures are still high in germany it's still summer here. We are still 3 months away from christmas. I know you can already buy Halloween candy in America now (in Germany you already can too) but does any other countries have this shit popping in stores way too early?

yes and you get painted easter eggs in February.

its retarded.

In germany you can buy painted easter eggs the whole year. Not kidding.

i once got in an argument with my girlfriend because she bought spekulatius in the Summer.

Its just not special anymore if you get it all the year.

I haven't seen anything Christmasy yet. The Halloween stuff is bad enough

I wouldn't eat dry cookies when it's hot outside.

I think it's stupid, too, but these chains are dedicating a metric shitton of shelf-space to this seasonal products. For several months. That's gotta be worth it for them, which means people actually buy that stuff already.

I mean, personally the only thing I could imagine buying outside of Christmas season would be Spekulatius, they are delicious when dunked into hot coffee, but apart from that? The rest are basically Christmas cakes.

Same shit here in the U.S. too man, I went to pick up some of the Fall stuff that's coming into season and some stores already have Christmas shit out.

Fuck you
It's another month of waiting here
I'm going to buy so much expensive fancy Christmas shit
Christmas food > any other food
There is so much great Christmas stud that's pretty much double the usual food

The grocery store down the block still has Easter Bunny's from last Easter on display
I think they are trying to stealthy keep them until its Easter candy time again to pass it with the rest

Ffs, now i will get chubby again because of all the Spekulatius.

>literally a christmas hating nazi

Danefag here, thanks for creating Stollen Germany, those are great.

> italian
> a year ago see Weihnachtsstollen at lidl
> buy one
> wtf is uber good
> go buy more
> only 4 left
> no more stollen for a year

>>>>>>>>>>>> lelelemfw

Here in Holland, the first pepernoten, kruidnoten and chocolate letters for Sinterklaas (5 december) popped up in mid august already.

Due to Sinterklaas being such a big thing here, the Christmas stuff starts appearing later than in Germany.

I-I-I buy stollens early

they taste good

Go to the southern hemisphere where Christmas is just a BBQ lunch.

why would you buy this dry german shit when you have god-tier pandoro and panettone everywhere

silly Francesco.

Because is like a pandolce genovese with marzipan inside

Fuck your white Christmas northern hemisphere fags

I eat it because I am a megapowermadl

In the Land of the Free you can go to German stores and buy Christmas garbage year round. Obsessed Euros are just living up to the stereotype; nothing to see here.