ITT: pics of eating food incorrectly

ITT: pics of eating food incorrectly

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CsGwPyrSNVE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is there any way to eat a hard taco shell correctly? yuropoor who doesnt know how to eat them here.

O B S E S S E D

Why would you eat any sandwich with a fork and knife?

no

if it was thin and greasy like a panini and I didn't want to get my hands dirty, I would

Sideways-ish, while having the cohesion of the leakage keep the shell intact

depending on the burger, I sometimes cut them in half so that all the toppings dont slide out the back

Do you have tiny hands?

I do same
If that triggers burgers i will do so even more and with phisical pleasure

you don't eat a quesadilla with a knife and fork
fucking cunt

You don't use screen names on fourchan
Fucking cunt

I can use a screen name if I want to, you mad bro?

>fourchan

let the image-poster be lad, he ain't harmin nobody...

that's not a 'dilla though, mate.

He's not even tripfagging.

Get over it newfag.

>newfag calling a newfag a newfag

I kek everytime

what? yes you do. I assume you eat it with your hands like an animal.

I eat pizza with a knife and fork.

Hey. I've been here since summer.

Oh, carry on then my fellow oldfag (been here since January).

This image means that's how you're supposed to eat kfc going forward

boy do I sure love to suck dicks

I'd eat her quesadilla with a knife and fork (if you know what I mean) ;^)

Just lost my vote. Too big of a pussy to eat chicken right, too big of a pussy to hold launch codes.

I am now a #CruzMissile

Nope. I really have no idea why they even exist. Like, who the fuck thought it would ever be a good idea to shape a food like that.

Trump is the Veeky Forums candidate.

RRREEEEEEEEE

The tongue action is on point

Steak sandwhiches big guy.

Fuckin spics

That looks so comfy. First thing I thought of was how nice it must be to have a private jet.

youtube.com/watch?v=CsGwPyrSNVE

>still ends up with food dropped all over the ground

Is that the jewish dad from weeds on the tv at the end?

Oh, A jew! Thank god you pointed that out!

I would post a link to reddit if you didn't already have a tab open.

slather it in batter and deep fry the fucker

What the fuck man, burgers are served with huge knives and forks in my country.

I thought that everything was supposed to be BIG in America. Why are your burgers so flat, small and devoid of fillings that you can eat them out of candy wrappers?

It is
Since you clearly don't get it, Jewish culture plays a big role in Weeds. Watch it before you spout off at the mouth over something you don't understand

Yes

>not roasting someone using a screen name
you can't be this new.

because that's how burgers are supposed to be

>We don't know how to eat burgers in my country
OK user.

i have a feeling this might taste really good.

since when was fruit flavors + chocolate bad?

>tfw girlfriend apparently completely lacks the fine motor control to handle chopsticks consistently so she always has me get her a fork when we get sushi
>feel like a dirty gaijin

If it's fast food, you want them to be smaller and easier to work with. If you're at a gourmet burger restaurant, you're possibly going to get bigger burgers. Even still, it is absolutely unacceptable to eat a burger with a knife and fork, even if it is dripping with grease, and somewhat cumbersome due to its size.

in america, we eat with forks no matter what food we eat

if you want to eat with sticks, join your fellow orang-utans in the jungle

>tfw I do this intentionally just to trigger normies and autists

>with forks no matter what food we eat

perhaps, but my god you hold them like faggots and failed femmes

its like nobody ever taught you how to use a fork and knife, and how to hold them

obviously you're supposed to eat them in one bite. wtf is this b8

Hey man we didn't invent those retarded taco shells. You can thank the Americans for that one.

Those are so good. I need to check some stores and find a box

I do this if I'm already using a fork and sushi appears. Don't care.

You probably use the chopsticks improperly.

What do you do with the rolls?

I do this, it just werks.

Sushi is finger food. Both of you are dumb

>sushi
>chopsticks

yea better use your fork and knife

t. Flyover

It's OK to use your hands.

Fun fact: Neapolitan pizza is eaten folded and it's called "libretto". It's the most legit way to eat it. Don't know about American 'zas though.

t. The menu at some Neapolitan pizzeria here

>not displaying western dominance at every meal

shove those sticks up your ass zipperheads

I'm sorry, but this is literally the mathematically correct way to eat a pizza.

Being a flat surface in space, a slice of Pizza has a curve of zero. If you draw a line in each direction you have no curve.
This is an immutable fact about the surface.
If you fold the pizza slice and introduce a curve, you may have a positive curve in one direction but because the curve of the surface can NOT change, mathematically the other direction of the pizza must remain flat to have a curve of zero. ( Zero times a positive will result in zero )
This means that curving a flat surface in one direction introduces a stability against curving in the perpendicular direction. This will allow the pizza to remain straight long enough to make it into your mouth without looking like a mong.
Of course, the surface of a pizza slice is a lot more complicated in real life so the method isn't perfect, but it's just right enough for the proper consumption of pizza.

ve eat our pizza thee wrong way

nuh uh get fucked nerd

The same principal applies backwards.

Imagine our Pizza is of infinite integrity and curved as if made on a rounded stone.

Now our pizza is unable to have a surface curve of zero and will never be flat. This would be a difficult pizza to eat.
Our globe can not be represented on a flat map by this same property. It's like trying to lie an orange peel flat.
The relation of these surface curves are essential in determining the integrity of the pizza, alongside more applications.
As a fundamental fact in theory, you can not deny the applications of surface curve multiplication in pizza eating.
If you hold a pizza flat, you are subjecting yourself to possible torment if it decides to curve.

Just hold it sideways.

>using knife and fork to cut up your spaghetti in tiny pieces

I have seen people do that shit

someone has been watching numberphile

You never know when it's going to come in handy.

Triggering normies AND autists? Whoah, you're a rad dude totally living on the edge!

白豚帰れ!

You're supposed to take the huge Burger and cram it into your mouth for a big bite

Trump once again leading the pack.

Break it into pieces then put your toppings over it in a bowl. Eat it with a fork from there out.

wow i hate trump now

In his defense this was a commercial for stuffed crust so they wanted to show it off.

Nigiri is finger food*
Fixed that for you.

>thats the best way to it em

My girlfriend holds chopsticks like a fucking gimp and still insists on using them. It's terrible.

THIS.

Fuck off beaner!

MOAR JACK PLEASE

I never see Ja/ck/ threads anymore :( Those used to be my favorite...what happened?