Ok Veeky Forums, gimme the low down on Del Taco. How does it compare to Taco Bell. What's the best thing to get?

Ok Veeky Forums, gimme the low down on Del Taco. How does it compare to Taco Bell. What's the best thing to get?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r9_GMt1lG1w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its bretty gud

i considered it the plain flavorless version of taco bell, but better on your belly.

It’s good if you want a taco and a milkshake at 3am

Chicksn soft tacos on Thursday night

I would smother a baby for their California burrito

>b-b-but its just a burrito with guac and fries
Exactly, fuck you and your autism

It's pretty good. I'd recommend the Del Classic Chicken Burrito
They also have the best fries of all fast food places .
All that being said, they can never truly compare to Taco Bell because of GOAT pic related

Taco Bell knock-off with better sauces.

>paying double for a soft taco

>twice the size
>superior ingredients
>cheese is melted
>based pico de Gallo

>Hurr.... It's a soft taco

I hope you get raped to death you uncultured swine

>uncultured swine
Says the faggot eating a soft taco instead of a cheesy gordita crunch

It's good stuff, lots of the items are cheaper than Taco Bell and sometimes better IMO (I like their chicken tacos and burritos more than TB) however they are quite plain Jane in comparison....they don't have all the gimmicky stuff like Gordita Crunch or Crunchwraps and Quesaritos and etc and none of the bomb ass sauces like the jalepeno and pepperjack sauces that make TB items basically crack

Oh, and they also sell shit like burgers and french fries

This. I think Del Taco has a far better burrito selection than Taco Bell.

The Del Taco (literally called this on the menu, vs. the "value taco") is worth its price in cheese alone. It's a good choice.

Taco Bell has better specials and gimmick items though.

Does Del Taco still have the fish tacos? Those were the shit AND the urine (Wahoo's was too far away to go regularly)

Yes they do. A local one here has $1 fish taco Mondays

On point though, del taco is better than taco Bell overall, but TB has better gimmick

The burgers are good there too and fries

I normally just get the $1 1/2lb bean and cheese burrito twice and that's a meal

They changed their menu a couple years ago so I don't fully understand what modern Del Taco is all about.

That said, their bean and cheese burritos with green sauce are still good, as are their chicken soft tacos.

Bacon double deal with deluxe chili cheese fries. Macho Coke. Chicken soft taco, or the og del taco on the side.

Get fucked flyovers

>MUH CHEESY GORDITA CRUNCH

>What's the best thing to get?
Brisket breakfast burrito.

Dunno if they sell them outside of Texas though.

But it doesn't have chalupas? Why does Veeky Forums hate chalupas?

I get the same thing but with extra green sauce. It's my go-to cheap meal.

>Get fucked flyovers

Del Taco exists all over the country...we have them in Michigan

Also Del Taco non "Mexican" items are like a less good version of Checkers/Rallys only with shitty fries as opposed to the best fries

lmfao

Their soft chicken tacos are proper.
Pro-tip #217 say "go bold" when you order

dey bretty bomb afta dat bruh.
youtube.com/watch?v=r9_GMt1lG1w

I've never tried making anything bold. I don't know what it would be good on.

Chili cheese fries
Grilled chicken soft tacos
El scorcho sauce

That's all you need to know.

Anyone ever try Mighty Taco?

I think it just adds French fries.

The del tacos are filling as fuck but the value tacos are only like 0.80 so,i,get like 10 of those and a spicy bean and cheese burrito.

Got damn i love chalupas.

Nobody else seems to like them but you and me. Chalupa is all I'll order at Taco Bell.

If you get the frozen checkers fries they taste just like them.

I miss the chicken bacon ranch ones.

Dude the quesalupa was the absolute best thing I've ever eaten from taco bell. I wish they had those all the time. Never had a regular chalupa though, how does it compare?

taco bell>moes>chipotle>mighty taco>del taco

Their burritos are breddy dank
>fries in the burrito
y'all don't even know

whatever you do don't go to taco time. Worst taco I've ever had. got baja fish tacos, were literally just one fish finger in a taco with a weird slaw on top, but the flavor wasn't the problem. the tortilla was way too steamed so it just fell apart at the bottom as soon as I lifted it. I had to eat by bringing the foil up to my face like a degenerate.

It's incredibly good.

>yfw all you have to say is make it go bold and they add del taco sauce and fries

I recommend it on their burgers and any non cali burrito

Almost every Mexican place does that down here in San Diego. California burrito ftw

What is Del Taco sauce?

just order one of the 20 things on their dollar menu

Cup of beans and cheese and a turkey taco is based

>tfw the DT near me has a hairy armed dwarf girl and a 300 pound lard ass working their
>tfw i cant eat food made by such uggos