Why isn't Kay more popular on Veeky Forums? She's literally worse than Jack, Marie and Sara put together

Why isn't Kay more popular on Veeky Forums? She's literally worse than Jack, Marie and Sara put together.

Take this video, for example: youtube.com/watch?v=K89Twx9JJ8I

>her "paella" involves no spices because she doesn't like them
>she thinks the rice is called "paella"
>she cuts the onions like Marie
>she "cooks" the onions by burning the edges and leaving the rest raw
>her teflon pan has been scratched to hell, to the extent that the bottom is purely metal
>she doesn't add any water to cook the fucking rice.

Worst of all? Every video is full of likes and comments telling her how good her cooking is. Unlike Jack, who occasionally makes an acceptable dish, everything this hag makes is a disaster.

If you like this, there's an entire goldmine of crap. I recommend her meatballs, her vegetarian omelette ("it's vegetarian because I used vegetable oil") and the coup de grace, her bacon and egg sandwich video.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g6ioiYzVdLk
youtube.com/watch?v=9BKcjBaKRkk
youtube.com/watch?v=YMjTr2vLKzY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's amazing how she manages to fuck up every dish. She never uses recipes, she just adds whatever she thinks is right. You'll notice that in the majority of videos she sets off the smoke alarm. Also watch what happens every time she opens the oven, a big puff of smoke billows out.

Her vegetarian omelette: youtube.com/watch?v=g6ioiYzVdLk

idk about you, but i think hating is about the most faggoty shit you can do. go shove a glass chop stick up you dick hole and give it a nice squeeze.

Holy shit, look at those giant sloppy hangers

kay pls go

Kay's meatballs: youtube.com/watch?v=9BKcjBaKRkk

She takes a clump of meat then dips it into an egg mixture. She doesn't even form them into a proper ball.

I don't know how she fucked it up so badly, but when she takes them out of the oven I almost want to vomit.

Bacon and egg sandwich: youtube.com/watch?v=YMjTr2vLKzY

She burnt the oil.

fuck off back to /v/ you dog smoker

>I don't like paprika or garlic
WOW, Fat bitch has no taste and can't cook, Laughing my ass off OP, Cheers for this!

Fuck off kay you fat slob

She has good taste in music, up the Irons m8 \m/

>gee, why doesn't everyone hate this bumbling moron who's totally humble and has less than a thousand subscribers?

>black eggs
Fucking disgusting! Why is her oil fucking black? Did she say it was "clean" yesterday?

I'm English and I'm struggling to locate her accent.

She reminds me of Tammy's uglier sister.

>gee, why doesn't everyone just hugbox this obvious failure

no1curr

This, There are some things that are overblown to fuck in Veeky Forums, lots of ass hattery, But when you do shit like this, you need to be told that you suck at cooking and that you can improve. Odds are though, that lady is over 40, and wont eat anything but this kind of shit and mcdonalds. The world has turned their back on people.

Oh no, not the snapea crisps! Please somebody save them before he rapes them!

There's really nothing wrong with her cooking though, you pretentious cuckold. I bet you weigh 90 lbs and are a closet homosexual.

Watch the meatballs video. You... you'll understand then.

>Leaves covered in ill-fitting lid for 10 minutes
>Food touching the bottom of the pan is incinerated

no this is not how you meatball
no no no no no

This is honestly the worst fucking cooking video ever made

oh what the fuck

cmon now

>burnt the oil

What? No seriously. What? Oil is used in cooking specifically because of how hard it is to burn. Butter I could understand, but pure oil? You have to try to fuck up that bad.

She sounds Irish to me... Though I'm hoping to god she isn't.

What is this, beef jerky

Steak frites, obviously

Jesus christ, who is even filming this