Dredging

>dredging
Fuck dredging.
What do you hate, co/ck/s?

Use some chinese sticks, you club-handed fuck

Fucking weeabos, I swear.

>chinese sticks
or just use your hands

I don't enjoy the act of dredging, but I enjoy delicious fried food so I still do it.

I love garlic so much but I fucking hate peeling it

>pick out a nice looking head
>pick a clove off it and hit it with the flat of the knife to loosen the peel up
>nice solid looking clove was a ruse
>it's a clusterbomb of little garlic pieces each with their own skin to peel
>mfw

What's it like being a clubhanded fuck?

So totally this.

breaking down raw chicken when it's warm out. that greasy sloppy texture, all that fat....HWAAARRK

Where's that health inspector?

fuck, this

I've purposefully not used garlic in recipes for this very reason. Unless it's an integral part of a dish I just don't bother.

you can buy pre-peeled garlic

I am probably going to start doing that as I make pickles and had to peel 4 heads the other day...

True, never liked buying it pre peeled because that means it was handled quite a bit already, but I guess you should be washing the hell out of veggies you buy anyway.

I hate being given a live chicken to cook.

If there is only one animal I prefer not to kill and prepare for cooking, it is the chicken.

The feathers, that fucking gullet, it's all shit until you clean it.

It rather deal with a pig, plucking a chicken pisses me off.

Don't use so much force you dummy!

check the label, the pre peeled garlic in my store comes from China, so fuck that right in the ear

Peeling potatoes. When doing a 10-lbs bag of them, my hand and arm starts to get sore after the 7th one.

I should invest in a Y-Peeler I guess, instead of the ancient classic-design one I use.

Why peel them at all?

I've never had trouble peeling garlic except for the odd one that's still too fresh or something. usually I cut just 1mm of the root end off and pinch the clove out of the skin and then clean up whatever doesn't come off with my fingernail

try to find these 1 clove garlics, "solo garlics".