I'm an edgy depressed teenager that listens to sad boy music all day and drinks coffee and watches foreign films and...

I'm an edgy depressed teenager that listens to sad boy music all day and drinks coffee and watches foreign films and cries in the dark all day.

What are some books that I should read? I've mainly read high school reading list stuff. I liked Frankenstein, Heart of Darkness, and The Good Earth.

Just listen to Crywank and tell everyone you read Proust for 5 more years.

Also fuck off

I've never listened to Crywank nor have I read Proust.

Thanks user.

Also I really like Kafka.

T
I
C
K
Y

K Y S
Y S K
S K Y

There's a suicidal teenager section?

I'm sorry I underestimated your sticky

Get a job, exercise, hold hands with girls, and plan for a sustainable long term career instead. That other shit is for simps.

Don't read any of this shit yet, OP, you won't understand it. This stuff is more your level.

I don't get this meme/acronym. Yourself is one word.

1.Journey to the end of the night
2.Nausea
3.Stoner

Are some easy to read starters with a cynical to melancholy feel.

T. Someone who is in the same situation

Got it covered Chief.

Thanks. This is the sort of reply I was looking for.

M. Ageyev, "Novel with cocaine".

The ultimate teenage novel IMO, it looks like J. D. Salinger being raped by an edgy Russian Jew.

This sounds awesome.

Thank you.

The book store I went to didn't have The Book of Disquiet, Naseua, or Journey to the End of the Night

Wtf

You should get a job.

How old are you?

Bernhard, Celine, Beckett

Nothing impresses plebs like Sartre.

I have a job.

Thank you. I've never even heard of the first gentleman

Not trying to impress anyone though.

Just being honest about where I'm at and want to start reading for pleasure more often.

And right now I want to read some boohoo life is pain shit. But with SOME substance at least

You should exercise, you sound dangerously low-test.

>18
Bull
Shit

If so, its time to grow out of your edgy phase.

It's about the destruction of the ego (self).

For OP to find peace he needs to kill his self.

KYS OP.

>18
>edgy phase
It's time you grow up OP, time's running out. Or you're a lying 15 year old that just wants to post on Veeky Forums

READ THE STICKY NIGGER

Eh. I have no illusions about where I'm at.

Dad died last year, relationship ended weeks ago. And now I'm in a city where I know very few people and have little to rely on. I know it's not the end of the world and whatnot but I'm gonna sulk a bit.

this

also check out Mishima. He does the edgy/angsty teen very well (and often to an extreme) but also holds an ideology that is, in my opinion, a good one for young males to be privy to.

I would particularly recommend The Sailor Who Fell from Grace with the Sea

M O D S

End it now bb

Do you love Orange soda? If yes, then read Goethe's Sorroes of Young Nigger and Voltaire's Candy :)

If No then you're a nigger.