Oranges are actually artificially colored with a carcinogenic dye called Citrus Red 2

Oranges are actually artificially colored with a carcinogenic dye called Citrus Red 2.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citrus_Red_2

mfw I see people shaving off the peel of an orange for "zest".

Orange zest has a good flavor though.

Salt is also a chemical, does that also blow your mind?

I did not even use the word chemical, don't strawman me.

I learned that water is a chemical in middle school, but it is not carcinogenic (cancer causing).

Wood fire smoke has more damaging chemical than tobacco
Take that early age people.

Athist 1 Relogeon 0

So what color are oranges REALLY then? Blue?

They've Been Lying To Us. Stay Woke

It's just a technicality.

Do you think a substance gets listed as "possibly carcinogenic" by the International Agency for Research on Cancer for no reason?

It may be shown to cause cancer in mice, but it hasn't been tested on humans the same way, so therefor they have to say it's a "possible" carcinogen.

>Do you think a substance gets listed as "possibly carcinogenic" by the International Agency for Research on Cancer for no reason?
Y2K

>It's just a technicality.

You possibly fucking retard. You possibly goddamn fucking moron idiot. You possibly stupid pile of dumb.

>technicality

bloarnges?

>it has been permitted by the US...
>In the United States, Citrus Red 2 is sometimes used...
>It is used on some oranges from the US state of...
Who cares, they don't dye and polish fruit in developed nations.

> logic from the country that listed opium and tape worms as medicine ladies and gents

>Wood fire smoke has more damaging chemical than tobacco
Too bad only one of those has a multi-billion dollar industry surrounding the art of huffing it. The strawmen must flow, huh, bootlicker?

What are you on about? Opium has never been legal in my country and parasites don't really fare here either. You didn't expect me to be a native Anglophone just because you personally speak a single language and even that only because your momma forced it on you?

Opiates (morphine, codeine) are still in common use in medicine.
Crude opium might be hard to get, but the isolates are still around.

>Tobacco
>Harmful

Cigarettes barely count as tobacco you retard. Real tobacco has lots of benefits.

The do it to organic oranges as well?

jokes on you, I only buy organic oranges!

i fucking knew something was up.

i walk into the grocery store and the oranges are glowing like radioactive neon.

>on some oranges
>from the US state
>of Florida

>eating florida oranges
>where they use human waste water and human shit on crops
no thanks

Let them get cancer OP. Survival of the Veeky Forumstest.