Why do people like breakfast food? I can't stand it, it's so bland...

Why do people like breakfast food? I can't stand it, it's so bland. "Hey user you want some flavorless eggs and a some sugar bread?" No fuck you

Sounds like your breakfasts are shit.

English (and Scottish) breakfast is top tier
Japanese breakfast is god tier
American breakfast is meh
Continental breakfast is good to godly
Some south American and European breakfasts are are godly (cachapa, tamale, etc). Im not aure how breakfasty they are though

Bacon and egg omellette with a bit of seasoning is amazing bruh.

Don't see your problem desu tbqf senpai.

>egg
>flavorless
it's a light flavor that you're supposed to add seasoning too desu
>sugar bread
do you put sugar on toast or somthing? not sure what you're talking about.

Jesus CHRIST breakfast food is fucking shit

>welcome to IHOP, today we're serving 40 varieties of flavorless unborn birds, 70 varieties of HFCS-loaded flatbreads, various salted meats, and Coca Cola™ products, what would you like to order?

I'd rather have some kind of gyro or maybe a grilled chicken sandwich for brekky not this tired shit

I love some oats soaked overnight in milk (not Ameriblubber flavoured oats, just normal human oats)

> flavorless eggs

I hate fags

Yeah brekkie's not great. Also not worth eating it generally unless you're working out a lot. "Huh morning carbs" is I don't think good for you if you live a sedentary lifestyle

literally every study ever says that breakfast is the most important meal

I could refute your statement by pointing out that meal timing does not affect your metabolism in any way but I'm tired so instead I'm going to say something along the lines of
>yes, good goy, remember to buy General Mills™ brand cereal for a delicious and nutritious, totally not poison breakfast!

>flavorless eggs

Take some cooking lessons fag.

>the only aspect of health is metabolism

wew laddy lad I bet you're an IIFYM drone as well

Bad post

when did you stop reading studies, the 1970s?

Haha this!!

May not be needed but 2 eggs isnt hurting either as it's sub 200 Kcalories

>tired in the middle of the day

>Haha this!!

It's just a bunch of carbs, sugar and fat to start the day of course it won't measure up to an actual meal plus you just woke up and you have to go to work so the last thing in your mind is food.
Breakfast is best in your way to work or once you arrive, like going Though McDonalds drive through and ordering a sandwich or buying a donut and some coffee

>Promoting capitalism
More seriously, anecdotal evidence so here's my equal presentation.
I feel very hungry in the mornings. I used to also feel grouchy tired and slow as I toughed it through and went straight to work because muh cool edgy bachelor. Enjoying the morning scene out of the window with an egg, some black pudding and a sausage though has completely turned my mornings around.

It's probably pretty dependent on an individuals routine. Some people only need two meals, some people wake up well, etc.

You're right, theres more to health than just metabolism. That's exactly why you should avoid breakfast food like the plague
I admit it wasn't great
I don't know what kind of shithole you live in but in MST (glorious mountain standard time™) its still morning aka groggy hours

>2014
>not drowning your breakfast foods in hot sauce

shiggy diggy bromigus

I love breakfast, I'm just a. Too lazy to cook right in the morning and b. Not hungry till like an hour or 2 after I wake up and by then my day has started and I don't have access to my kitchen

>have completely non-functional tastebuds
>come to Veeky Forums anyways
Why do people do this?

It'd be like going to /h/ with erectile dysfunction and complaining that nothing gets you erect.

All you're saying is "I don't like bad food".
What a worthless thread.

>flavorless unborn birds

someone sounds like a closeted vegan

If you cant like eggs in some form you dont deserve to be on Veeky Forums.

Do you even know what hot sauce is? Breakfast is just an excuse to soak an entire meal in hot sauce

I envy cultures which actually eats meat and hot meals for breakfast.

Son, I hate to break it to you but it looks like you were born a faggot.

>Haha this!!

>>>/reddit/

This is the most cringy, hellish, childish, kill-it-with-fire thread I've read in awhile. All you people can go fuck yourselves.