Anyone else have health problems preventing you from eating certain things?

>tfw congestive heart failure
>Docter put me on major strict sodium diet
>Addicted to Pickles and Takis
>can't eat any fast food or restaurants unless it's a steak house so I can ask the not to season my steak when they cook it
>new chili dog place opened near me and I can't go near it
>All my meals are made at home and they are so bland without salt

It hurts.

start using actual garlic, and spices.

>steak
RIP fatty

I have severe allergies to many inhalants. I have cross-reactions to pretty much every single fruit there is, tree nuts, peanuts, eggs, sunflower seeds and shellfish.
My life is miserable and travelling is a pain in the ass.

Actually i'm 5'9 and 106 pounds, I was already a skelly but the medication i'm on has made me even thinner.
>Docter tells me to drink eat ice cream to help gain weight
>don't like sweets

It's really suffering.

Sorry to hear that man, that sounds awful. I bet traveling is the worst.

>Hey user! you have to try this!
>o-oh yeah .. sorry user

You can say that, man.
One of my biggest regrets food-wise is not being able to ever try Asian street food without fear of having an anaphylactic shock. Shit blows.

>Celiac disease
>Can't have anything delicious or wonderful

GF replacements are getting better but it'll never be the same

have you tried msg? you cna in fact buy it by the pound, and just the tiniest pinch of it does a lot.

No, is MSG still a lot of sodium? Is it less than sea salt? I been using salt substitute which is potassium based, it's okay but not really the taste of salt.

DONT EAT RED MEATS IF YOU HAVE HEART/BLOODPRESURE/ARTERIE PROBLEMS

Please user, take care of yourself DD:

Bean sprouts, 240ml of milk, and vanilla almond milk (unsweetened) trigger my acid reflux.

so you have like 5 years left to live and you're spending it on Veeky Forums telling us all how you eat terrible tasting food?

fucking go out and do something before you croak for christ sake

I'm allergic to MSG. It gives me body-shattering indigestion to the point where it's almost impossible to move in my chair, let alone stand or walk.

I never risk eating cheap Chinese.

Lupus-related catastrophic antiphospholipid syndrome.
Can't eat much in the way of greens or any quantity of grapefruit at all, which is a shame because I love both.

Thank fuck the Parkinson's I also deal with (won the genetic lottery, haven't I?) doesn't have a particular dietary restriction, eh?

5 years is a long time dude. Can't make every day an action pack adventure

>Docter tells me to drink eat ice cream to help gain weight
>It's really suffering.

And im guessing your on the systolic side of heart failure...

Ice cream,milk and cream in general makes me shit like mad.
Thank god i can still eat cheese.

You can use other stuff to replace salt like lime juice and chili powder

>>tfw congestive heart failure

Fucking A man..

How, er I mean did you... are you in your 60s?

How long did you ignore symptoms what were they?

>gall bladder a shit
>can't afford surgery yet
>for the time being, I'm on ~0% fat diet
Truly suffering. Actually filling in that 2kcal is impossible.

I'm 23, discovered my heart problems last March.
Coughed all the time and my heart pounded like it was trying to come out of my chest, but I ignored it for a few months, finally went to the hospital to find out I could have dropped dead at any time. It's a genetic problem from birth, it's nothing I did to myself, so it's pretty annoying, currently walking around with a central line in my chest pumping 2 types of meds and taking like 20 pills waiting for doctors to decide if I should have a heart and lung or just a heart or just a lungs transplant. It all very stressful and sometimes depressing, but you have to just keep thinking of every day as a day to do something you enjoy instead of thinking of the future.

I love life and I hate when people on other boards talk about suicide like it's so great, I'd do anything to live a full persons life, but I have hope i'll leave at least another decade.

Go into nuts. Thanks me later.

i have no idea.

cant you just eat maccies or something?

a lot of hereditary diseases can lead to congestive heart failure at young ages.

>just keep thinking of every day as a day to do something you enjoy
Everyone should be doing this. OP, I feel sorry for this unfairness and admire the dignity of your attitude.

>docter

>no beer
WAKE ME UP

My kidneys have been failing slowly since 2004 and I didn't listen to my doctors and follow a kidney died. I've been up and down for years with my health and this year I hit stage 5 and my potassium was sky high so I forced myself to go on a diet in March. I've lost 50 pounds and I miss the delicious foods and drinks with potassium and phosphorus. ;_;

Got betus type 1 two years ago. Trying to eat better but i get depressed and unispired. Slso haven't been able to stop smoking one pack of cigarettes a day and drinking heavily more than two times a week

i have type 2 diabetes.

i really should be eating nothing but non-starchy vegetables and very lean meat/fish.

minimal simple carbs
minimal saturated fat
minimal cholesterol.

>tfw chronically low electrolyte levels to the point I have to mix in a quarter teaspoon of salt and potassium salt into everything I drink

I have emergency ramen noodles on hand if I get hyponatremic

welp now im freaking out

I used to think I was sensitive to gluten. Then I realized the cause was probably eating entire XL pizzas or boxes of pasta in one sitting.

I have ulcerative colitis. When I eat a lot of raw fruit/vegetables (like an edible arrangement or a salad) I shit blood for days.

R-CHOP chemotherapy. Everything tastes like shit, no appetite, lots of vomiting, some incontinence