"This world is a comedy to those that think...

"This world is a comedy to those that think, a tragedy to those that feel — a solution of whyDemocrituslaughed andHeraclitus wept."

Do you laugh at the world, or weep for it, Veeky Forums?

I masturbate till 5:00 PM then I go to Starbucks and read

How do you make money?

I observe it.

I masticate it.

Democritus didn't think and Heraclitus actually thought.

Democritus:
>muh bullshit about everything is atoms falling in void

Heraclitus
>godtier stuff that inspired Philip K. Dick to write Valis

Your tax dollars.

I think and feel. I have found the balance.

I cry and laugh at a time... you could call it "lying", or "craughter".

Why not both?

I hold no respect for NEETs.
In fact, I'm on the fucking verge of actively making people aware of the lifestyle, so that it is rooted out and you lazy fucks will get your heads out of your asses.

The world laughs at ME...

I laugh at the absurdities, but weep for those who are forced to endure it.

How does this work? Do you just ask the government for money?

found the american

Yes. Do yuropoor governments just hand out money or something?

is it really that hard to understand?

NEET pays better than fulltime minimum wage here

I laugh on the outside, and cry on the inside.

Yes, it's pretty hard to understand. You can have no intention of finding a job, nothing wrong with you, and still you get money from the government? Do you have to pretend you're autistic or something?

would you rather read the classics all day and shitpost on Veeky Forums, or work full time at mcdonalds?

That's not what's surprising me here, obviously the former is better. What I don't get is that the government just gives out money if you ask for it? I feel like I'm being duped. Are there just no homeless people in Europe?

>m-m-muh bias u guise!!!

of course, it's civilisation. unemployment is 40%+ in many areas. do you think 40% of the population is living on the streets?

>unemployment is 40%+ in some areas

No way, now I know you're fucking with me. You're telling me that in some places in Europe every other person is just jerking off to Nietzsche all day?

How does it feel to contribute to the economic downfall of the home of yourself and loved ones?