What were your favorite parts

what were your favorite parts.

mine was when mason and his son went to visit dixon close to the end of the book.

none

dat sucks mate

I liked the part when the reverend incorporates the novel in the other room right after the young people read it. And the story of the duck, and how it continues through the novel. The real life connection there is funny too.

We'll fish there. And you too.

this book was so goddamn good. pinecone surprised me.

My favorite part was when Gravity's Rainbow was still the better book despite all the memeing to the contrary.

I liked the clock conversation. And the discussion I think before the giant vegetables where M&D seem to be saying "Well, we've seen a lot of impossible shit together, should we go look at one more thing that isn't real? Nobody will believe us anyway."

Pretty much everyone agrees that GR is better, you ass.
But this is a close second.

lol the giant weed plants

mason and Dixon is far better. gravity's rainbow had a terrible ending.

Not on this board they don't. Have you seen all the "Better than GR" shitposts?

On the contrary, Gravity's Rainbow had one of the greatest endings in literature. M&D's, while well-executed was a very standard sort of tear-jerker thing.

it jerked tears from my dick

The mechanical duck was definitely the funniest thing on the book.

You're playing with my paranoid gland.

It's been a while since I read but I remember a fantastic part where Mason describes reclining in his observatory and watching through his telescope as Haley's Comet swings around the sun and into view. He likens the comet and its trail to Rebekah and her hair streaming in an inconceivable wind. Actually come to think of it any part where Mason is remembering, or interacting with, Rebekah was beautifully written. I wish Pinecone had given GR's characters that kind of treatment. It's like between GR and M&D he figured out how to use his crazy/highflying prose to describe friendship/love in a way he couldn't in GR.

this is why I prefer mason and dixon. rainbow is still amazing though too

No one with taste does, you dunce.
Leave it to 4chin to prefer the less mature work, tho

Mason and Dixon is better by far

ah yes son & xon, quite the tale of gender dysphoria