I have $10 to last a year. What do I do?

I have $10 to last a year. What do I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SzWkqfQ17Eo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

learn how to dumpster dive, beg, or get a job.

why a year
can't you get a job

Buy rope from hardware store. Tie a noose.
If you don't know how to, use the last bit of your minutes to memorize this
wikihow.com/Tie-a-Noose

Then hang self from bridge

donate blood, sell a kidney, finance a house with these funds.

as a part time job, bum on the streets during rush hours, and in between, offer to wash people windows for change at gas stations.

assuming you can wash 2 cars windows per stop light, at a quarter each, thats almost $30 an hour. shit, make a sign saying "do you think i can do it!?" and make a show out of it.

youll be loaded.
most important part is that you make the most out of that kidney money. you can finance a cheap house/apartment (400/MONTH), for roughly 50 years.

Bleach your asshole and get a sugar daddy

kill yourself

Gay 4 pay

youtube.com/watch?v=SzWkqfQ17Eo

Go to a "Discount Foods" store that sells expired food. It will be labeled as "salvaged".

Buy a couple of 20 lb bags of rice for $3 each. Buy a couple of 20 lb bags of beans for another $3 each. Use your remaining $2 to buy a 100 count multi-vitamin supplement.

If you do this and you have access to water and a means to cook your beans and rice you can live for a year if you ration yourself properly.

shit that's $14.

Guess you only get beans, user. Maybe buy a ten pound bag of rice for $2 instead of two 20 lbs of them for $6.

You're going to be fine. Learn when free groceries (often called commodities) are given out in your community and go to that. Call churches in your area and ask if they have any food drives going on you could sign up for.

Just these two things alone will probably ensure your survival.

If you have access to land you can buy seeds/beans/bulbs/potatoes with your $10 and plant them in the soil. Or simply harvest and transplant wild plants.

Pray.

dumpster, theft, food bank, welfare

a job maybe????

Kys

Do something like swagbucks. I cash out to Walmart gift cards because it only takes a day or two to process compared to Amazon. If you have a Super Walmart, might work well for you

THREE MAGIC BEANS AND SEVEN LOTTERY TICKETS

TRUST ME ON THIS

Buy a tiny but very sharp knife and a sky mask

>buy a few cases of bottled water
>sell bottles at a park or something public for $1 apiece
>use overhead to buy more water, some ice, and a cooler
>repeat selling process, now with cold water and larger inventory
>become known as The Water Guy
>buy small bottles for kids and give them one for free whenever parents buy regular bottles
>now known as The Water Guy of Benevolence and Good Deeds
>set up tip jar near place of business
>explain with last $10 started this business and fell on hard times
>acquire financial backers
>continue as The Financially Troubled Water Guy of Benevolence and Good Deeds as financial backers pay your bills and all you do all day is rake in hundreds of dollars per day selling water bottles for cash, occasionally receiving poon from the milfs for giving their mistakes a free half sized bottle of water
>?????
>PROFIT!

Not a bad plan

Activated almonds`

Apply for SNAP.

>sell 37 bottles
>shit's going well
>government shuts you down for not having a vendor license

you need a permit to sell in a public place. usually 80-100 dollars.