Give it to me straight Veeky Forums, was the FUDDing just like this during the early days of ETH?

Give it to me straight Veeky Forums, was the FUDDing just like this during the early days of ETH?

Yep, the fud was identical to how people perceived ETH. Just hang on in there user, dont let this opportunity pass you up. We're all going to make it.

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

I wish i could see the physical hands of everyone holding link. i don't care about iron or strength i just want to see if they have dirt in their fingernails, poo specifically.

100eoy

i love you

user, IDs are a thing on biz

kek what are u doing op

Loool
He pulled a walty

The absolute state of stinky linkies lmao

>when you try to shill your shitcoin but youre an absolute newfag

This is your average chainlink investor, fucking braindead

There is a fair chance he is actually the autismo boy in the video

Unlucky mong. Kek

nice just sold 100k

the main difference, is that ethereum had a very good argument for the value of eth, but link has no real argument for the value of its token, especially when companies like swift, if they ever use the service, will require exactly 0 link

this is the sense of humor only Link Marines have
God Speed to you user, we ARE gonna make it

This is reverse fudding genius. Same as typing as a pajeet to buy something.

Creative FUD. Trying to pretend like you forgot to change VPN or that you're ignorant of ID's while shilling a coin, done it myself quite a few times too. Always funny to see the newfags bite thinking they just caught a shiller red-handed in the act. Great way to diminish the trust in the coin and in anons shilling it here.

Keep accumulating boiz

>doesnt realise IDs are a thing
linkies confirmed shills

is this the real fud
is this just fantasy
caught in a pajeet slide
no escape from singularity
little high little low
whichever way the shills post
it doesn't really matter
to me