Sometimes, it feels like everything is going against md

Sometimes, especially right this moment... it feels like everything is going against me.

Just got eviction notice for failure to pay my rent... been job hunting for 2 months now.. secured decent kuck job 2 weeks ago, take 99% of first week wage and dump on bills just to get them to not cut my services...
Monday morning (feb 26) boss calls, job is on hold until ground thaws out... is now Friday today and still no work... was going to use this weeks money for rent and told land lord last Sunday rent would be a day or two late..
Now I haven't worked worked this week and don't have rent.. told land lord yesterday via text, with no response.
Head out with dog for a walk and get back to find eviction notice in the fucking door that says I gotta be out by the 10th.. I guess I just pack what I can into my truck and see where the damn wind takes me nowwwwwwwwwww

I may respond and I may not. I'm just feeling so fucking defeated right now.. I just got a burger at A&w because im living off gift cards I found in my stuff and asked for no tomato and it came with a tomato... why is the world against me.. why oh why oh my fuck

get a grip faggot

Working on it user..
I do feel like I ate a bunch of acid....
Man I'd really love to eat some gooood acid

You should look up the Law if Attraction. The universe is not against you, it is responding in exacttly the way you are allowing it to respond

Try and meditate for 12 hours, it really helps even if its hard. Think about your life and try to make sense of it. Clean up your room. Listen to music. take a long bath and restart your life.

stop being poor.

I was homeless for 6 months, you will get trough it.

>Sometimes, it feels like everything is going against md

Do both of these

Buy DeepBrain Chain

I wish user.
I'm working on it..
the labour market is just so fucked here...

DBC is such a shitcoin it's now a meme.

Perfect response.
Fuck you idiots I don't want you to tell me to live my life another way. And I don't want stupid fucking coins.

I want you assholes to call me a piece of shit, and tell me to stop being poor etc.

If my law of attraction wins, we instate communism once more and you are saved. What a glorious future awaits!

Good luck!

You are not a piece of shit for this chain of events that happened to you (unless you molested someone or alike). The world is rigged. You see, there is no need for labor anymore, but for some reason people are being kept in check by being forced to dogfight for the scarcity of the jobs that is available.
There is the technology available right now that would allow most of the humanity to switch off-work, but for some reason the idea is avoided like plague because some guys killed millions of people in the name of communism.

What is your

Job
Education
Net worth

Burger here with multiple rental properties— if you're in the States, do NOT pack your shit up and move out by whatever date is listed on that eviction notice. The law varies by state, but on average it will take 3-6 months of court proceedings and judgements before any tenant is required by the authorities to vacate a rental dwelling. I've had to evict three tenants in the 8 years I've been renting homes, and the fastest I was able to get someone out was a little over 9 months.

You're a faggot OP.

>Not having enough cash to last you at least 3 months without a job
>Not considering to simply living in your car
>Not having passive income
>Eating junkfood
>Owning pets

No wonder you're poor.
Your way of life is absolutely disgusting.

OP, more realistically for your situation, this.

I could have gotten a nice lab dog this month for free but I decided not to because of money and time I dont have I should take for the dog.

And Im not even poor, this pet better be from a relative that passed away.

Why dont you go to some of your friends?
Let me guess... you have 0?

ok OPIE im srs now if you are in a tough spot id say try to sling some drugs just for a couple of days get out of this hole and then back to being a wage cuck. there is another option but it sucks..... it sucks dick.... No joke u need cash fast you have two options suck dick or sling some drugs god speed user

I had enough to live for 6 months. And did just that. After being down for so long it was even hard to get out of bed.

I'm fucked in the head or some shit.

I'm from Canada eh, 50 cents and a vehicle are essentially my net worth. And I work construction.

I'll figure something out, I usually do.. today has just been funny with the little things piling on to make it worse, but I'm just laughing at them. Have I lost my grip on reality??