I got some giant jalapeños but it turns out were out of cheddar. Should I use cream cheese instead...

I got some giant jalapeƱos but it turns out were out of cheddar. Should I use cream cheese instead? What would you stuff them with?

I've used cream cheese before and it's still pretty good. Maybe add some chopped garlic and black pepper to the cheese for a little extra flavor.

I've only had stuffed jalapenos once, but they were filled with a combination of cream cheese, shredded cheddar, sliced green onion and some other aromatics. What do you usually add other than cheddar?

creamcheese is great. i usually do cream cheese and then dust that with breadcrumbs and a little garlic salt

Alright let's get started

u have cheddar m8

A really popular appetizer here is jalapenos, seeded and filled with cream cheese and other flavorings, then wrapped with bacon. Sometimes they fry them too. It's pretty good.

Black pepper, Cumin, salt, half a block cream cheese, handful of shredded cheese, handful of chopped up spinach

>spinach

Into the trash it goes.

It'll still work. We'll be okay.

Cream cheese, crushed pecans or walnuts, cilantro, and toasted mustard seed.

Oh yeah, I added some Onion too, one of those little long green ones

Chopped some garlic, didn't have bread crumbs, so toasting up some sliced rye to smash up. I'll add the garlic to that

There it goes!

Disemboweling these guys and then gonna fill them

Ur nuts m8. putting nuts in peppers that's just whacko.

cream cheese is vile.

if by vile you mean tasty then yes.

Its a really good combo. Ever had Romesco sauce? You should try it.

go to 7-11 and buy a jar of nacho cheese.
mix it with some cream cheese.
slice in half lengthwise and fill.
chill in freezer foabit.
half cook some bacon in microwave
wrap around stuffed pepper and bake in oven

bomb.

nope never had the sauce m8. Pecans are a maybe.

Oh yeah

looks pretty tasty.

Mphhh

Added Lil bit of cheese to the top

Sizzling in a 400 degree oven

>bacon wrapped
get this normie "Tasty" meme out of here.

>kitepilot
>kek

those look meh..

:D oh yeah! These do not look meh! They look rad, and it's my first time making them. Tell me what you don't like about them, how I can improve, and what are you cooking?

Yeah, I don't really do bacon either. If it's in something already then okay, I'm not gonna go picking stuff out of someone's master piece but, it isn't something I would choose to add to my foods

They look good :)
How do they taste?

I enjoy kites, is that illegal?

well not much I can say if you don't want to add bacon or maybe some ham or turkey or chicken breast to it but a little bit of meat would give it a lot of flavor.

So good! Bomb! However, I won't use rye next time. It's a little odd and distracting, but these were still a success.

but then again I feel bad for the animals so this is a good vegetarian dish. I was a vegetarian for a little while but its hard to stay away from meat.

Dinner! Super good. Best part of my day off.

Guess you spoke too soon. I feel you though, I was veg for 8 years and do feel guilty a lot of the time for not continuing in the struggle.

I usually do 50/50 blend

large jalapenos are less hot, same goes for every pepper. the bigger the less hot.

I could fit so many of those little carrots inside of me.

he fell for the fried egg meme.

can people not think for them self's anymore, stop listening to bull shit. You saw an fried egg on the internet, grats. "better make one my self." LOL it's terrible. especially when you plate it with that pile of shit you call food.

50/50 blend on cheese or what m8

why did you take the seeds out? That's what makes them spicy ya pus

Huh?

Why for maximum filling space, of course!

frying an egg is a meme now?

are you serious? LMFAO

Hey sourpuss, my dinner was delicious! What did you make today? Or did mommy make your tendies too salty?

what where the hell do you see a fried egg in that picture?

Are they as good as arbys poppers?

I've never been to Arby's. Is it worth it? I had never had these stuffed things either, I just saw the giant jalapeƱos at the grocery store and went for it. I'd like to try stuffing some bell peppers next.

that looks like dog shit
never post again

Show me what you've made that's so much better

hahaha holy shit you are retarded dude, go walk off a cliff

I've got a bunch of these fucks ready for the oven.

Cream cheese bacon

Forgot pic

2lewd4me

Nice, post a follow-up pic too. I wanna see how that bacon turns out.

What kites you fly?
One of them poorfag nasawings?

At least he's never cooked meme food, like if you fry eggs you should fucking never touch a cooker again, fucking asshole memers destroying proper food.

Bacon wrap grill stuff witj cream cheese yes

>he fell for the fried egg meme meme

Fucking steel reserve, you couldn't afford even PBR?

Awesome

Steel Reserve is stronger and tastes better, why the fuck would you get PBR over that?