If I major in electrical engineering can I make and design stuff like bulbs, electric chargers, cheap toys for kids...

if I major in electrical engineering can I make and design stuff like bulbs, electric chargers, cheap toys for kids, meme shit like free energy and meme shit like tesla shit?

What else can I do with an electrical engineering?
I saw some robotic shit on youtube.

Also, can I do shit like making a lamp that uses biological shit like fireflies to charge with sun light and then on the darkness it shines?
It would be possible with an electrical engineering?

Also can I do wifi shit and work with arduinos?

You need to do ecological engineering for that

can't I simply take some classes or ask some bio and chemical dude for help?

I really want to study shit like batteries, wireless transmission of energy and information, shit like ilumination systems (lights and bulbs), design some cheap electronic toys for kids, some electronic shit for holydays, chrismass cards, arduino shit.

Yeah, you can do all kinds of shit with an EE degree. For more obscure/specific shit, you might need to do a doctorates or some shit.
Or some companies would be okay and be like shit, he could probably do this shit with just a BS or some shit.
So you can do pretty much any electrical/electronic shit with a shit E shit E shit degree. shit.

besides those ideas, what else cool shit can I do with an EE?

also, I know how to code using java and C# because of videogaymus.

does that will make my resume better?

You've just described everything you can do with a hobbyist understanding of electronics.

what are some real shit EE do in the real world?

Think of anything that uses electricity and an EE has probably touched it.

If you want more a more specific answer, then tell me what you like about the idea of becoming an EE.

like I said, I want to design shit like bulbs, lights, electrical candles, maybe shit like solar energy, eletronic toy crap for kids.

I think something like a piece of cardboard you can cut with scissors that is actually a light bulb would be cool as fuck.

And I responded by telling you, in more or less words, that you don't need a degree to learn any of that. Don't waste your time.

it's more or less the engineering that has shit that interest me.

sorry if my understanding of the major comes from youtube.

can't you show me some real shit EE do in college?

we've already said you can do that babby shit with an EE.

Real shit EEs do is go to meetings, design circuits, generators, reports, motors, go to more meetings, design sensors, amplifiers, more reports, control systems, microprocessors,semiconductor devices (like LED lights you so desperately want) and other components and then give endless powerpoint presentations about it all. This shit is then used in power systems, nuclear reactors, missile systems, car electronics, consumer electronics, computers, jet engines and your mums fuck machine.

I dunno, I'm more interested mostly in ilumination systems (dunno the word, but things that produces light).

can I design and make shit like a 3D printer?

Optoelectronics is done mostly by EEs and materials scientists afaik.

That sounds like a very narrow focus though and you sound like you don't know shit about it.

that's why I came here bro.

you guys know more than me, so maybe you can give some advice.

pretty much everything you described can be done by EEs including all the meme devices people build at home like 3d printers, drones etc.

do you know any youtube video with more information?

I dunno what to google.

how about googling "electrical engineering" and "electronics engineering" and then reading the wikipedia pages?

you realise you can't just choose to be an EE and it magically happens right? it's one of the hardest degree courses with a high drop out rate.

if you don't want to put the effort in you should find something else because you'll fail

yeah, but all engineerings are hard, plus I like the topics.

Then spend your money and time and figure it out on your own. Either take the initiative or gtfo.

EEs and software people can design shitty printers. Please learn a few things about mechanics first if you take this route.

He's kind of telling you the college doesn't matter because your still going to have to invent something, produce a prototype, get it to work, show it to a company, SELL it to a company, and get the company to hire you to be in charge of your idea

I don't see why so many people drop out. I have a BA and doing EE and BA for sure has harder if you actually wanted to get HD. EE all you have to do is answer things correctly: just remember the formulas, don't even have to derive them.

its because you can't see electricity.

people are fucking stupid and 99% of people can't understand anything that can't see happening in front of them.

None of the equations for EE are hard, wiring diagrams are easy as fuck to draw. hardest part is learning coding languages and that shit is a joke

T. EE

>None of the equations for EE are hard, wiring diagrams are easy as fuck to draw. hardest part is learning coding languages and that shit is a joke
Cool, that's really good to hear because I need some help solving this problem.

Shouldn't take you more than a couple of minutes :^)