What are your favorite toppings on a pizza, Veeky Forums?

What are your favorite toppings on a pizza, Veeky Forums?
>tfw one of the few people on earth that likes anchovies on pizza

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc19teXQJZOHUwWv3CbbKKMkW-rgu8Ppxa4a4Kvd-HqUDQS4Q/viewform
twitter.com/AnonBabble

For me, its the mcchicken

>pepperoni
>mushroom
>banana pepper

All u need fám

>chicken mcnuggets and fries on a pizza
let the heart attacks commence

Mushroom
Green olive
Banana peppers
Pineapple
Jalapeño
Sauer kraut
Bacon
Pickles

Obviously not all on the same pizza, but a combo of any of them will be on any pizza I order. Anchovies are alright too, but nothing I'd put in my favorites.

Pepperoni with pineapple.

>pickles on a pizza
geeze, it might just be where I live but I've never heard of that.

>people don't like anchovies on pizza
what

anyway, I mostly eat pic related

sausage mushroom and like 4 cheeses with one of them being a goats milk.

And a big glass of orval.

>Shrimp
>BBQ steak strips
>sausage
>Ham
>chicken
>salami

I just really like meat on pizza man.

>grounded meat
>paprica
>chili/jalapeno
>corn
>kidney beans
>barbeque
>sour creme

or

>pineapple
>bacon
>creme curry-tomato sauce

Give it a shot. Usually it's on bacon cheeseburger pizza.
>bacon
>ground beef
>onions
>pickles
I think that's it.

With the homemade, olives, tomato paste, prosciutto, mozzarella, parmesan, feta. Then after cooked I load on rocket with some balsamic vinegar on top.

I think anchovies are hard to claim as a favorite topping because of how strong tasting and salty they are. Myself, I can go for a bit of anchovy on a singular pizza slice. Sometimes. But when the order fucks up and the whole pizza gets cooked WITH anchovies on it, the flavor is warped and takes on a nasty taste of fish oil + pizza. I think a lot of people order it like this to get their feet wet, but it really makes the whole pizza disgusting if anchovies are cooked on it. Unless that's your thing, fucking weirdo.

anyway

>black olives
>bacon

the other ingredients aren't as good.

orange chicken

This all day. Also
>bacon
>mushroom
>jalapeno
knocks a hangover right out.

Anchovies, olives and sliced tomatoes.

>mushroom
>spinach
>feta

Pizza half plain cheese half pepperoni and mushroom

There is only one.. ONE.. god tier topping combination.

Mushroom. Check.
Olive. Check.
Pineapple. Check.

I hope you guys are writing this down somewhere.

I like the cut of your jib.

Also like anchovies on pizza

>Pineapple
kys

Pineapple, pepperoni, extra sauce, stuffed crust, bacon and spinach

Normie pleb pls

Pineapple..

Like you can actually taste the toppings anyway when the taste is destroyed by grease and cheese

Onions
Chicken
Black olives
Probably with some garlic powder smothering it

Anchovies on pizza is the shit, and the only people who say otherwise are the people who have had it ingrained from birth that anchovies are disgusting, leading to a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Real Caesar dressing with ground anchovies in it tastes amazing. Never had it on pizza, but I can imagine that briny flavor would cut through a fatty pizza nicely.

olives
mushrooms
anchovies

mushroom onion and jalapeno is the most patrician vegetarian pizza you can get

gorgonzola cheese, sausage and mushroom, or tuna, capers and onion depending on my mood

ham, mushrooms, shrimp, olives
anchovies if i'm hungover

Seafood, fresh spinach, garlic.

Black olives, salami, mushrooms, jalapeño

A few pepperonis are on the cheese side and it triggers my OCD something fierce.

Just went with sausage, mushrooms, and half onion, half banana pepper. Couldn't make up my mind.

I like anchovies too. Sausage and ham are always welcome if I want to bump up the sodium.

The amount of bad taste in this topic is unbelievable.

Bacon, diced tomatoes, and as much cheese as possible.

faggot

SUsage and bleu cheese master race

Settle this once and for all Veeky Forums, once I get 100 or so responses I'll post the results:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc19teXQJZOHUwWv3CbbKKMkW-rgu8Ppxa4a4Kvd-HqUDQS4Q/viewform

Pepperoni and garlic. It'll change you

>goat cheese
>emmental
>lardon
>black olive
>mushroom

I'm pretty fond of tuna pizzas too.

Kebab, fries and salad

spinach, chicken and capicollo with a bit of pesto and roasted garlic
fucking delicious

fuck yeah, senpai

Triple cheese, extra sauce, well done.

No other toppings.

as someone who has been both a cook and driver at a pizza place, fuck you and the horse you rode in on
you're the scum of the earth

woooooahhhh

Why

I like anchovies, but it would be more accurate to say I like A anchovie, like, once a year. I thoroughly enjoy that single anchovie on a slice of pizza, but the next one just tastes like shitty old fish. It's weird.

My favourite topping is mushrooms, pepperoni second.

because that much moisture on a pizza disintegrates the box and is a nightmare to cut and then put in the box, due to how fucking floppy it is

Beef, kebab, onion, cheese and garlic.

I love anchovies.

But ham and ananas is my favourite.

I think the reason people hate anchovies is that the average pizza place doesn't rinse them before hand, which if I recall, is the 'correct' way of preparing them as opposed of straight from a can. So the salt ends up overpowering not only the fish but everything else on the pizza.

As far as pizza toppings, I've found corned beef, sauerkraut, pastrami, mustard, and bratwurst to be great options. (not necessarily combined, they can be a bit situational imo)

I've also heard of people trying to introduce dishes like stroganoff and curry into pizza toppings which could be interesting.

Anchovies, pineapple, olives and either ham/chicken/bacon

Salami
black olives
tomatoes
mushrooms
bell pepper

Here's the GOAT:
>Green Peppers
>Pepperoni
>Red onion

Nothing tops it

Fresh Mozzarella, Chicken, Bacon, Onion from my local

Chicken/Sausage and a fuckload of vegetals from Dominos

Now I want a Saag Paneer pizza

New Mexico green chili
some pepperoni
extra cheese
sometimes sausage if i haven't ate anything that day

Pizza is amazing. I love it. I want to move to a big city and try every mother fucking pizza place there.

Mah nigga. I frequently get anchovy and mushroom pizzas when I'm getting it just for myself or don't want to share with anyone because most are like "Hey can I have so- nevermind."

Spinach, chicken, and mushroom.

>time to order pizza
>remember teenaged mutant ninja turtles liked anchovies on their pizza
>order anchovy, feta and bacon pizz
>someone I just met says "HUUURRRR WAT R U A NINJA TURTLE!!"

Y-yes actually.

>I was 28

>Must have
Pepperoni
Mushrooms
>Extras
Beef
Bacon
Extra cheese

Oh I forgot, make that a thin crust as well.

I've had anchovies plain but never on pizza. Won't it be too salty?

Also my favorite is meatball + garlic. I don't like peppers or mushrooms on pizza.

its salty goodness with that little bit of bite to it and those slightly crunchy little bones in them. Muuwahhh...

Cheese pizza cooked well done, thin crust with Prosciutto and arugula topped after it comes out if the oven. Sprinkled with freshly grated Parmesan. Or pepperoni half baked and set out to cool for 10 min. I literally just worked my ass off at a high end pizza restaurant for the last 12 hrs, kitchen lead, very high end place. Hope to own my own shop one day soon :) pizza life bitches

I extremely enjoy the classic pepperoni with cheese, but I understand that's a boring answer despite being the best pizza.

If I had to choose anything else, then a mozza spinach pizza, or one with cheese, pepperoni, ground beef, green peppers, jalapenos, and maybe shrimp or anchovies.

Fuck i forgot mushrooms. Those are great too.

Olives and cheese.

Nothing else.

I work at a pizza place and all I fucking get is calls from indians with broken english asking for a margarita pizza. I had to fucking Google it the first time I heard of it.

Mushroom, spinach/arugula, red peppers, artichoke, roasted zucchini, sausage. Though not necessarily all together.

solid choice

would eat 2bh I'm a sucker for that take out shit

pepperoni, sausage, black olives, and mushrooms

Pineapples.
>cue triggered autists

quit appropriating Hawaiian culture you piece of shit

Get off our island reeeeeeeeee
t. palm trees

Underrated Post.

pineapple

Chicken
Ham
Pineapple
Jalapenos

yum yum it's dinner

salami
bacon
pepperoncini or bannana peppers
feta crumbles
white sauce

Black olives, mushrooms, and pepperoni is what I usually get from the Mctakeaway places.

If I find myself ordering from a small chain or family run place I'll just ask them to hook me up with whatever they'd recommend to a first time customer even if I've eaten there before. That's how I like to mix things up with the toppings

Really, I just like pizza. If it has a decent crust, cheese, and sauce, I've yet to encounter a common topping I don't like on my pie so I'm not trying to fix what ain't broken.

I like anchovies if they're used sparingly, like one laid out on each slice in a radial pattern. once I got it from a local place that literally just dumped it all over the pizza like it was sausage or something and I threw half the pizza out

Pepperoni is my GOAT topping though especially if the pizza is done well enough that the meat gets crispy

For me, pizza with kebab meat, creme fraiche/garlic dressing and chili.

The kebab on this image looks a bit stale desu, but it's the best pic I can get

And yes, they may drown it in dressing like the picture. The more the better

t. Denmark

Red peppers
Red Onion
Sweetcorn
Mushrooms
Olives
Capers
Oregano
No cheese

I'm going to be the token italian that cries tears of acid reading all this maddness.

Pepperoni paired with some kind of peppers. Not bannana peppers, jalapenos or fresh green bell. Chopped cherry peppers or roasted red pepper. It's a good thing.

Anchovies, Pineapples, Pepperoncinis, Olives, Jalapenos. Thin crust, tomato sauce. Maybe some garlic or pepper or parmesan or something.

Also there's a greek pizza place near where I live that sells a specialty "gyro" pizza with tomatoes, onions, gyro meat, and tzatziki sauce that's really good. That's a definite contender.

that sounds really good desu

Pepperoni and Onion. Obviously cheese and sauce but nothing else. Lots of onion.

Well put lad