Befriend Veeky Forums user online from any board besides Veeky Forums

>befriend Veeky Forums user online from any board besides Veeky Forums
>converse in my usual verbose manner forgetting to simplify my vocabulary and worsen my grammar
>get accused of "trying too hard", being "too formal", or outright labeled a "supreme gentleman"

FUCKING NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

autist

'verbose' has negative connotations, which should explain to you why 'normies' don't like it

>so blatantly disregarding the rules of everyday vernacular
>autism detected

If, you're too self absorbed to have any sort of situation awareness and adapt to your piers then you're probably just an autistic pseudo intellectual.

My girlfriend calls me out on sounding too formal quite often, works out really well during teacher/student or daddy/daughter roleplay though m8s. So there's that.

>uh uh hmm hmm hmm uh uh
>say it again daddy
>uh huh uh uh
>say it
>wait, just let me -
>i'm almost coming, say it!!
>floccinaucinihilipilification
>heeeeeee

I thought these were the lyrics to a rap song at first.

love is music

Wise insight coming from a Veeky Forums shitposter

You're not doing anything wrong, OP. Don't be ruled by the rabble like these guys.

>>get accused of "trying too hard", being "too formal", or outright labeled a "supreme gentleman"

I think you're purposefully omitting some details here. Chances are you were being a bit of a douche at the same time. If you're being knowledgeable through a lens of humility then you're not necessarily going to come across as try hard simply for having a developed vocabulary.

You sound like a pseud m8. You were posturing like an ass and you were tired of user seeing through it and calling you an ass.

>what does navel mean?

t. precocious teenager

I'd wager you're the teenager. Who seeks approval from others more than teens? It's the confident, mature adult whose principles are more important than fitting in.

>>befriend Veeky Forums user online from any board besides Veeky Forums
how?

Late 20s.

Keep dazzling the sorry "rabble" with your lexicon prowess. Goofy fuck.

It's a matter of context. You're treating casual conversation as if you're above the other people you're talking to, because they're setting a tone for the conversation that you're totally ignoring just so you can show off your vocabulary. You don't have to speak like you're fucking Donald Trump, just read the tone of the conversation and adjust accordingly. It's the equivalent of asking someone if they want coffee, and then when they tell you they like two sugars and no milk you give them some multi-layered, ice-cream-filled, Starbucks bullshit.

Speech belongs as much to the speaker as to the listener.

>becoming friends with a Veeky Forums user

Are you retarded?