Was he the most spooked man in all of history?

Was he the most spooked man in all of history?

No. Next question.

Am I gay?

>exploitation
>alienation
>objective value

yeh

good thread

Who is this?

Marcus Aurelius is. I just read Meditations and what a bunch of spooky shit that shit has.

I always assumed Ego & His Own was written purely as a response to Kant and his overwhelming control of philosophic academia.

I've only read CPR, but he seems pretty damned spooked.

This.

Kant is the most spooked philosopher of all time and his spectre still haunts philosophy to this day.

SPOOK IN LOO XD

>Implying Plato believed what he taught

For you.

I just love seeing how 3/4 of threads these days boil down to dismissing authors of the past without much engagement of their ideas.

Take Plato himself for example. He lived some 2500 years ago, and yet, after 2500 years after his death there are people, such as OP, that, despite the immense pile of knowledge that humanity has accumulated over this time, STILL fail to raise any interesting objections to Plato's work. He had all the time in the world to accomplish this, to read and study the best of the best critiques of Plato, and yet, all he is capable of saying about Plato, is a vague one-liner on a Chinese image board.

Hahaha how spooked do you have to be to write such a spooky post like this?

how is OP wrong. Plato or Socrates did seem to be caught up in empty ideas

DUDE XDDDDDD
SPOOOGS I MEAN LIKE EVERYTHING IS SPOOKS
SO YESTERDAY I ROOK A SHIT AND I SPOOKED SO HARD
I MEAN
EDUCATION IS SPOOKS
READING IS SPOOKS
ME MUM IS SPOOKS

LELELE SPOOKS

The only thing more useless and vacuous than spooks,
Is the concept of a spook itself. Its entirely a non-concept, a buzzword devoid of all meaning, significance, or relevance. Might as wel start asking if Plato was "blicked" or criticizing Kant for being too "Ungobungoed".

So Stirners response to Kant was to do the intellectual equivalent of shitting on the sidewalk?

>The best philosophy is the one with the funniest sounding words
This is how Veeky Forums and sometimes Veeky Forums seem to think.

This board is full of lazy, dismissive, contrarian, memesters. Still, at times this board is a good channel for literature.

Absolutely shit hipster album friendo "hurr durr let's try to market an album based on our underground name recognition"

whoever made this post is an angry, angry man