How many do you guys have? Sitting comfy on 500 here. Literally the most guaranteed /makingit/ of all time

How many do you guys have? Sitting comfy on 500 here. Literally the most guaranteed /makingit/ of all time

>tfw only 60
did you get in ICO OP? you're sitting on a good 40 grand are you locking up or swing trading?
and this has been the most obvious play of the last month besides maybe gvt, once CMC is updated we'll be sitting so fucking comfy. Plus binance listing soon. So happy I got in when it dipped at $39, made an extra 5 daytrading one day too

comfy ICO max hodler here

I have a whole 4. I didn't want to sell my other crypto at a loss so I just put in what small amount of fiat I had at the time.

circ supply 20+ mill , team lying. zihan hu cash cow. fuck off pajeet shiller

>Elastos ICO
>100 Neo sitting in my wallet ready to send
>only do 20 because it's my first ICO
FUCKING HELL GUYS I ONLY MADE 15K WHEN I COULD HAVE MADE 60K AND 1M IN A YEAR
WHY DID I PUSSY OUT AND ONLY DO THE FIRST ROUND

I actually didn't get in on ICO, but I bought at about 40 dollars. I'm so bullish that basically all in (95% of my portfolio) But I am going to diversify 20% of it into Ontology, and another 20% into NEX.

You'll make it user, keep doing what you're doing.

>missed out on under $50 ELA and crying now
You post in every ELA thread senpai, why so upset?

Damn, hey man just be happy you got what you got. Look into NKN ico. Made by Onchain (parent company of Neo, ontology)

fuck off Chinese FUD, circulating supply confirmed by telegram and huobi as 6.5m. Chinks get so mad when you shill this because they want to accumulate too, just remind them of the massive chinese partnerships and cars soon to be automated on ELA blockchain

Thanks user. I'm pretty confidant in my other coins in the long run so I don't feel too bad. I would feel a lot more comfy if ELA made up more of my portfolio though.

I have 216, trying to make it to 250 before this thing explodes

I have 204.??Ela. Coolest project since ETH.

What is the circulating supply?

6-8million

Believed to be 6.5 million

~6.5 million, actual circulation will be updated soon. I think token lockup will take away from circulating supply, not sure if that's done yet or when it will be calculated.

Poorfag with only 22

Trying to buy more but this shit never dips. Maybe after the Binance listing?

Not sure how soon the binance listing will be and 95% of coins dump.
>sold when binance competition was ending at $92, bought back in 2 days later for $73
feelsgoodman

So valued at 500m already?
Surely best to wait for a dip to buy in?

Wish I would have sold at ATH, I think there’ll be another pump once the competition winner is announced
Because of winner being announced I think think there’s one pump left on Huobi before Binance listing. Maybe buy 50% now, then 50% on Binance when it will inevitably dip. Hard for me to tell the best time to buy this

been stuck around 70-1USD mark for the past week or two, was thinking if waiting til

An Aristocrat I see ONT and NEX are strong projects when they get released I'm staying out of shit coins until these hit the market then dumping a large part of my portfolio in them