What's the best canned coffee?

What's the best canned coffee?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n70AgNDh6qg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I like BOSS, but the only store that has it in my state is an hour and a half away. Or else, I havent found a single store yet that has it.

BOSS Black is my favroite. Cold, no cream, just deliciously smooth and tasty coffee.

Starbucks double shot espresso with cream is fucking dope but it's too little liquid with too much caffeine. I wish they would come out with like an 8 or 10 oz can with the same amount of caffeine.

>Cold coffee

its hot. its a japanese thing

Nip vending machines are awesome. I wish the west would pick up on them. They even have beer vending machines that just trust the honor system that kids won't buy any.

>posts picture of all 冷たい缶

I can't into moon. All the cans look the same to me.

Assuming you're a nip nong, how do they get the coffee the right temperature so it doesn't burn your hands but also stays hot while you drink it?

tsumetai means cold.
those are cold cans.

heat electricity thermometer

This stuff is delicious. If you're lucky you can find it at your local Asian market.

Georgia Max in Korea.

Best I've had.

>not less than 10%

why bother?

NOTHING IN THIS ENTIRE THREAD DESERVES TO BE CALLED COFFEE. It's all disgusting sugar filled drug milk fat shart water.

Thats why I said I like BOSS Black at the top. It doesnt have sugar or cream in it.

If you ever find a can. You should definitely buy atlesst one to try it. Theyre typically less than 2 dollars.

you posted it desu

these nigger(s) got eet

Boss is the boss of them all.

Its because we dont trust people with nice things cause they'd just get vandalized.

This. 100% Kona or bust. Though they have had a pretty shit 2 years or so in comparison to previous decades.

Fuck it I'll go against the grain here.

this one is the most disappointing. the store i usually go to was out of UCC so i figured id try this since it came in a 6 pack. pretty bland.

Spent a month in Nippon. Hoooooly shit I miss these things so bad.

But you couldn't build them here. We have too many Alis and Kevins who would ruin them.

That shit's disgusting, breh

Had a similar thing in Hawaii
It was fucking fire, wish I could go back

THIS IS FILTHY KOREAN COFFEE

My local Korean store special orders these in cases for me, slightly above their cost, since i got people coming in all the time. they been trying to get BOSS but there is no margin for them from their distributors, and they wont order from the other big distributors because they hate "those fucking chink chinamen bastards" who own it.

koreans are delightfully racist.

i dont know why coca-cola doesn't sell Georgia coffee here in the states, they would fucking own everyone else.

Cuvee black and blue

would be nice to be in Japan but I'M NOT

Even Starbucks throws away their unused ice coffee every night. The taste quality of canned cold "coffee" is inferior and overpriced, even compared to aforementioned corporation. Coffee is not like alcohol or soda.

Just don't be a lazy ass, get up 5 mins earlier and make your own coffee.

I have two Japanese friends through my father's work, one who married an American. As soon as she introduced him to fresh ground beans in either pour over, press, or even percolator he wouldn't go back to any of the Japanese canned stuff.

Boss Rainbow

Had it nearly every morning when I lived on Osaka. Hoped it would help wake me up, but it's more milk than caffeine.

youtube.com/watch?v=n70AgNDh6qg

meme

Not canned tho

that green guy looks pretty excited

Wouldn't you be?

I bet you like sniffing your own farts too.