Sell coins

>sell coins
>start mooning instantly

WHY THE FUCK DOES THIS HAPPEN TO ME EVERY TIME

>buy coins
>whales start unloading
This also you?

Last two I sold are going to the shitter. Feels good man

No coin has mooned since December. You're a lying sack of shit.

he sold? pump it
he bought? dump it

Yeah, I sold bitcoin and it started mooning, then I bought ripple since they were down but it started going down even more. THERE'S NO WAY TO WIN THIS SHIT

He sold

i know these feels, op

A lot of them did in January, faggot.

Maybe it's not mooning, but it is going up which it wasn't until I sold it AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>No coin has mooned since December
Brainlet or newfag?

bogged

Because you don't do a multi timeframe analysis coupled with the general market sentiment.

>still thinking this is just a meme

Hahahaha did just this 2days ago. Jumped out of trx.. nxt day 20 %+ up. Just lucky i sat it in nuls. Got the 20% up an hour ago and bailed.

BOGGED

because you're a stupid, impatient fuck like every other ADHD 12 year old autistic faggot browsing this board

Bogdanoff? It's happening.

sell stellar pretty please op

Two reasons in order of probability
>you’re wrong
Most likely you’re making bad decisions. If this is a recurring trend that should tell you something.
>someone is taking the other side of your trades.
Less likely in crypto. Not sure how the ecosystem really works - there are no brokers, for example. Everyone has direct market access. Typically in the stock market what we see is that the brokers are taking inverse positions of their clients. I.e., you buy because your broker sold to you and vice versa. So there is a situation in which your broker wants you to lose so they can profit from the difference. Imagine you buy at $100. They go short at $100. Then you sell at $90 for whatever reasons. They buy to cover at $90 (from you).

If something like this is going on in crypto that could explain some things. Do exchanges have internal traders? MMs? I wonder

It happens to me pretty much every time too OP, I’ve given up trading for good. Unless someone takes care of the Bogdanoffs it won’t stop.

How about you learn to read more into candlesticks than "lol it went up" and "lol it went down"

There's a lot of information in them and you're ignoring it because you don't know that they want to tell you something.