Tell me about Jamaican food, Veeky Forums. Four of the top sprinters grew up eating it. Is it healthy? Mostly carbs...

Tell me about Jamaican food, Veeky Forums. Four of the top sprinters grew up eating it. Is it healthy? Mostly carbs? Mostly protein? Vegetable-heavy? What's its secret?

Tis all about the mannish water man. google mannish water

I wouldn't eat those nasty fucking beans but the rest looks reminiscent of American bbq

What's wrong with the beans?

That's a lot of goat parts

they are black...

Black beans are one of the best beans you can eat. They stay a little firm but with a soft creamy interior. I used to be like you and not want to eat them because of their appearance, but they turned out to be my favorite type of bean.

Ja need the balls to make it real mannish water man

its all about the scotch bonnet. quality jerk seasoning is GOAT. rice and beans are also dank

What about the meme yam? Isn't it supposed to be some crazy uberfutten?

>meme yam
>yams are an idea, style or culture.
Failed hard, faggot, lurk moar.

>TWO of Jamaica's staple crops — the yam and green banana — are said to be partially responsible for the island's world sprinting domination, according to Professor Errol Morrison, president of the University of Technology (UTech).

Sounds like a meme to me

Babby.

or maybe undetectable drugs. sait a few years for retrospective testing. funny how loads of jamaicans became so good so fast.

According to Morrison the yams and bananas ARE the drugs

>Morrison said yams produce hyposteroids, which act as a stimulant, while green bananas produce phytate, which replenishes the energy supply.

>"You can't just get up and eat tuber crops like yam and go and run," Morrison said. "What is happening is it is a staple diet, so our young people who are using these staple crops are being exposed to these 'anabolic steroids' from very early.

>"And Jamaica is the only country with organized [sprinting] programs from infancy, so you are putting up a stress and demand on these muscle groups.

>"Further pushed by these 'anabolic steroids' they are going to have an advantage and they are going to grow with that and by the time they are hitting the late teens you should be seeing some responsive muscle mass."

and at the same time

stupid american pig
justin gatlin shouldn't have even been allowed to compete

Undetectable drugs are often used by richer larger nations such as the US, Russia and China.

>Jamaican thread
>talking about black beans instead of kidney

why do you assume I am American?

Ja mon gim me dat beer can sandwich

That was either really funny nigger humor or you are just stupid a pussy.

Only works if you sprinkle it with black genetics and every PED known to man.

>that was either really funny nigger humor

What? Are you a brain damaged 13 year old?
If that was a joke, here's what it boiled down to:

"I don't like the look of those beans"
Why?
"Because they're black"

And you thought that was "really funny nigger humor"? You might be the single dumbest person I've ever seen make a post on this website.

Why can't they eat bananas like normal people do?

Plantains are not sweet like bananas

>i research "memes" on the internet

No such thing as bad beans, lad

>mannish water
this
jamacian cooking uses everything from an animal and often vegs too.
They were/are poor.
I cook brown stew chicken rice and peas/beans, the only jamacian dish I do, it's the one dish I use the bones of the chicken for.