Is it considered weird to go to a sitdown restaurant by yourself?

Is it considered weird to go to a sitdown restaurant by yourself?

not at all, but get a glass of wine or a drink from the bar

yes everyone will secretly talk about you and laugh at your incompetence to socialize and bring some sort of an acquaintance out to eat.

tbqh op you should consider suicide for even suggesting such an asinine proposition. faggot.

Yes, people will laugh at you if youre ugly, feel bad for you if youre old or think youre such a lone wolf alpha if your handsome.

Just sit on the bar and watch tv and eat if you want to go eat alone. That way you wont get bad attention from people

I don't think so, but I prefer takeout if I'm alone. Probably easier to pull off in a big city.

Weirder than going to the movies alone, less weird than going to an amusement park alone.

I wouldn't worry about it, OP. You're beneath notice anyway.

Entirely depends on the restaurant. Anything fast-food or slightly casual is fine, you're just eating. If it's fancy and full of couples you're going to stick out.
Still, I doubt anyone's really going to care. Some bored people might drop a comment or two between themselves, but I don't think anyone would actually talk shit to your face because of it.

I worked as a waiter at a chain restaurant for a while and it's pretty common. Staff are used to it and don't give a fuck. I liked singles because typically they're low maintenance, quick turnover, and good tippers.

>Just sit on the bar and watch tv and eat if you want to go eat alone. That way you wont get bad attention from people

Being this self conscious; kys

Technically it is weird and not recommended but ultimately nobody gives a fuck what you do and nobody is going to remember or care so you shouldn't care either

using this image as an OP implies you were born after 1997

I travel a lot for work and just sit at the bar and don't give a fuck what people think

Not weird at all. Bring a book, sit at the bar. if it's slow make small talk with the bartender.

elaborate pls

Yes, if you make it weird.

>"HEY GUISE I DONT CARE WHAT PEOPLE THINK OF ME LOL HAHAHA IM SUCH A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE FUCK PEOPLE LOL NORMAL PEOPLE SCARE ME HAHA SOMEONE LOVE ME PLS :'("

Please, grow up

what the fuck

No, but waiters will be annoyed because you take up the same space but eat (and tip) less

>take up the same space
Exactly how fat are you?

Nice meme

I mean one table that seats 1-4 since most places don't have single tables

>most places don't have single tables
Is this an American thing?

I dunno, even the smallest table could seat 2 people. Unless it's wedged into the corner or something

>Please grow up and let other peoples opinions hurt your feelings

K

i hope not