Add pic related to milk

>add pic related to milk
>get essentially chocolate milk, but any flavor you want
>35 calories a shot, more fat than sugar

You're welcome.

That's fucking disgusting.

Now I'm really curious. Fuck.

The hazelnut alone has 15 calories per teaspoon.

Why didn't Nestle just make powdered flavored-milk? They might've sold more.

It's really good. You only need a splash of it, the flavor doesn't have to be overwhelming.

CoffeeMate is fucking disgusting. Why even not use cream, half and half or milk?

I get the "office setting" thing but I'll just take my coffee black instead thanks

Why? Chocolate syrup for milk is sugar and artificial flavor. This is cream with artificial flavor, not even that much sugar. If anything this is better. You only need a small amount.

You put a drizzle in and it makes the whole glass of milk flavored. It's actually a lower calorie way to get flavored milk, and rather than just chocolate or strawberry these guys have everything. Even girl scout cookie flavors.

It should be noted I bought this for coffee, came up with adding it to milk while drunk. Can't stop won't stop.

Because I want my coffee to taste like a girl scout cookie.

My old roommate would buy half a dozen coffee mates when they're on sale and dump them in her morning tea because she's a Anglophile and thought that's what English people did.

i used to do this with skim milk.

stopped after i switched to 2%

french vanilla coffee mate is vile. whats wrong with you

Mix this stuff with vodka or rum for a tasty treat
Inb4 fatties whine about muh thin privilege

Or you know maybe she liked the taste

No she had a huge fetish for British people. Her palate was shit though. She'd eat cool whip out of the container so coffee mate fits.

>corn syrup solids
>vegetable oil (including partially hydrogenated soybean and/or cottonseed oil)
>sodium caseinate
>dipotassium phosphate
>mono- and diglycerides
>sodium aluminosilicate
>artificial flavour
>annatto colour
>Carrageenan

>calories
>fat
Step aside, kohai.

Those are the scary words you can't read from the label?

>Natural sweetness without calories
Did they find aspartame in seaweed or something?

Jesus you're naive and pretentious

>Stevia is a sweetener and sugar substitute extracted from the leaves of the plant species Stevia rebaudiana.

>The active compounds of stevia are steviol glycosides (mainly stevioside and rebaudioside), which have up to 150 times the sweetness of sugar, are heat-stable, pH-stable, and not fermentable. These steviosides have a negligible effect on blood glucose, which makes stevia attractive to people on carbohydrate-controlled diets.

>In Japan, stevia has been widely used as a sweetener for decades. The Japanese have been using stevia in food products and soft drinks, (including Coca Cola), and for table use. Japan currently consumes more stevia than any other country, with stevia accounting for 40% of the sweetener market.

Sure user. Have you ever lived with the average Midwestern millennial?

>Drinking Aluminium
Enjoy your Alzheimers

If you drink office "coffee" black, you don't get the office setting.

Oh, I thought stevia was only about twice as sweet as sugar, and only reduced calories by that amount. Must be confusing with coke life or yet another hippy sugar substitute.
Thanks user.

>implying cool whip out of the container isn't god tier
I don't want to know how many calories you consume when doing it though

That's how I look after a shot that doesn't sit too well on the ol' stomach

Pass. These things are the culinary equivalent of cheap perfume to me. I have trouble being in an enclosed space with someone else drinking them. Up there with Doritos breath or burnt microwave popcorn. It's probably not that bad in cold form, but when those things warm up in coffee it's like being perfume aisle.

A full container of cool whip is 625 calories. Assuming you don't eat several full containers a day you're good aside from the sugar intake.