Hey user, come on over we're having a barbeque

>hey user, come on over we're having a barbeque

See this. What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/barbecue
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Eat because free food

But it's not BBQ

Not be the least bit surprised, as 99% of people use "having a barbeque" to refer to a backyard get together centered around the grill. I'd bring my own beer just in case there's nothing good and lurk over the grill to make sure propane daddy doesn't turn my burger into a hockey puck and I'll be just fine.

What's the point of this thread even? Are you one of those 12 year old autists who argues against the way the vast majority of people use a word, even though that's how language works? Get over it.

get lost you fucking word nazi autism lord

invite your friends over for a grill then you fucking faggot loser

oh wait i forgot you don't have any

I don't have autism in real life, just on Veeky Forums

Why is he fliping that burger? Does he even know how to grill?

knock his grill over, stomp on the patties, piss on the grill surface and march off like the bow legged autist i am

>fuck yeah I'll be over innasec
>you need me to bring anything?
>I'll make some appetizers
>you guys like carne asada nachos?
>bring 3 pounds of carne, pico de gallo
>chips, cheese, cowboy salsa, avocados
>grill up carne asada
>grill onions, jalapenos a few linguicas
>slap everything together toss under broiler
>slice linguica, cut baguette, arrange on plate
>pull nachos, squeeze bottle crema
>plop sliced avocados a squeeze of lime
>distribute pico de gallo all over nachos
>finish with some cotija cheese
>drink a few beers
>walk around talking to people
>do shots with his wife while he makes burgers

typical day with the neighbors..pic related

How is this autism?

Where is the smoker?
Where is the boston butt?
Where is the brisket?

It's not BBQ.

>How is this autism?
>Manages to answer his question in his own post

wew lad

>it's not bbq

In the OP you said, "we're having a barbeque", not, "we're having barbeque". Are you even a native English speaker, or just a dum dum?

It's the same thing, champ.

Jesus wept.

And then I get to fuck your wife right Chuck?

>everyone says i'm wrong, but i'll plug my ears and scream la la la la la la la while i continue insisting only i'm right

Isn't it time for your afternoon nap, OP?

Damn the American dream you even got some Asians in there. Back when I used to live in socal during my apprenticeship I used to smoke up some ribs pork shoulder chicken quarters or grill some Carne asada or pork chops and invite the neighbors. Nobody came except some black teenager who proceeded to invite his football team for some grub good times. I used smoke some meat every 2 weeks and churn icecream. North hollywood Big Ron if anyone that was there cares to remeber.

>BBQ = dogs and burgers

Isn't it time to get back into your trailer park?

>BBQ = dogs and burgers

Who are you quoting?

I'm pretty sure you lost track of his point. He was saying that OP said they were having "a" barbeque, not that they were having "barbeque", and thus not nocessarily having the things entailed and just were basically having a get together outside. You should direct this post to that guy.

gosh, american BBQ is fucking sad.

NO! you FUCKING **morons**!

If you are cooking dogs and burgers it's a COOKOUT.

DOGS AND BURGERS ARE NOT "A" BBQ.
DOGS AND BURGERS ARE NOT BBQ

I ***REPEAT***

DOGS AND BURGERS ARE NOT "A" BBQ
DOGS AND BURGERS ARE NOT BBQ

You should read these posts

merriam-webster.com/dictionary/barbecue

wow.

it literally means different things.

Actually in the USA the word is used interchangeably.

Now would you actually go? I'm guessing you wouldn't since you're arguing semantics on a Venezuelan secret slave labor discussion board.

>google image search "having a barbecue"
>literally pages and pages of nothing but pictures of people grilling dogs and burgers

It's okay though, OP, you're obviously the one who's correct here.

>See this. What do?

I'd eat the food that has been generously prepared for me for free at and no time cost to me.....

If someone did a dick move and says, "this isn't a real BBQ"; I'd repeatedly 'accidentally' spill my drink on them, sneeze on their food and be a general nuisance until they left or tried to confront me.

I really like your album user

Literally no one cares about this. If I was invited to a bbq I just assume we are grilling shit outside

You surely have autism. Are you just sad that no one invites you anywhere?

Often people just want to say, hey I want my friends and neighbors to come over and have a good time, but I can't go and buy enough fucking brisket and ribs for 20 people.

I know! I'll get something everyone likes and if you don't like it, you can fuck off and see if I invite you again!!

You sound like the kind of person that goes to a dinner party and floats over everyone's fucking head and gets into religious debates

whats youse peoples problems?

dont have an argument and just say autism?

This guy sounds like my brother. We often get invited to the same get togethers which are usually centered around food and everyone brings a dish

He will take a bite of every dish and tell people what they did wrong and how to fix it....

Did I mention he can't cook for fucking shit

Shit, man!
Invite me over!

I can't express how much I envy you

Hey, Chico. Speaking of, you got my 'shipment' of 'cooking supplies' ready?

chinese places do catering?

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Veeky Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

I've literally never heard anyone say they're, "having a barbecue" or "going to a barbecue" to refer to actual barbecue.

If they're doing actual barbecue they say they are "barbecuing" or "having barbecue". A "barbecue" as an event pretty much always refers to a people standing around outside drinking while someone grills up a bunch of food to order. OP clearly has some mild autism, or maybe thinks he's trolling or something.

Thank you for the helpful tip

yeah, where i come from what op and the other autists are referring to would be called a roast

a barbecue is well understood to be just cooking whatever outside perhaps even a roast

>what is vernacular?

>this cuck still posts here

Ok so where are your nachos

>have to be outdoors
>have to talk to people
>have to control my drinking
>have to deal with the food if its shitty
HAHAHAHA FUCK THAT

>Believing a story on 5chin

>Have to control my drinking
You need some rowdier friends m8