You're chilling with a glass of red when some asshole fruit fly comes along and kill himself in your beverage. What do?

You're chilling with a glass of red when some asshole fruit fly comes along and kill himself in your beverage. What do?

>Finish the glass like a man?
>Fish for the fly with your fingers in a futile attempt to extricate it, succeeding only in making your hands sticky and tainting your wine?
>Try to drink as much as you can without swallowing the bug?
>Dump the entire glassful in the sink like the wadteful pleb that you are?

>red wine
>man

chose wisely

drink the bug unless there's more than 2

or unless it's the big ones which i don't think are fruit flies but they kind of look like them

then i fish them out

Dump it because the wine is tainted and I'm not an alky so I can go without it

I put a coaster/napkin over my glass if I leave it unattended and I know there are fruit flies about. If one gets in I'll fish it out with a clean piece of silverware. How is that not the obvious option?

Do you think every single grape is checked for insects before it's turned into wine? I guarantee there's a lot worse than fruit flies in your wine. It's free extra protein, drink it you faggot.

You seem like the kind of person that's constantly washing their hands.

Fucking Germaphobes.

sip up the fly and spit it out

Depending on how deep into the bottle I am, either fish it out with my fingers, or drink it
>I like bugs floating in my drink look at me I'm such a manly man HURRRR
Good for you

I'd drink it and be grateful for the extra mcg of protein like the poorfag I am.

But then again, if I had wine I'd probably have enough money to buy more.

you don't have to fish around in your drink like an idiot to get a tiny bug out, you can just barely touch it with your fingertip and it'll adhere to your finger.

this is the correct response

>didn't get any fruit flies where I live this year

It was a good year.

>not catching fruit flies with wine and making them into proteinaceous patties.

>having fruit flies
wowee buddo

First post best

>feeling superior to someone with a vacation home in hawaii who can dine on their lanai year round

I bet you're proud of having to shovel snow in the Winter, too.

>feeling the need to lie on the Internet in an attempt to one up someone who rustled your jimmies
Wew lad

What is wrong with red wine? beside the american meme of girls drinking wine

i get it, not everyone is smart enough to go against a rusemaster like me.

Such a comfy sound then someone else early in the morning does it, you wouldn't believe

>BE IRISH

>Grab the fly
>And scream
>SPIT ET OUT YE WEE BASTARD SPIT IT OUT!

Where the fuck did this meme start?

As long as it gets the job done.

I almost punched my screen from your OP image.

>lol I watch GOT too

I drink it. Same with beer. It's a tiny fruit fly, it won't do anything.

kekd

Throw that shit away, Sir. There's nothing classy about having a fruit fly in your fucking wine and trying to ignore it.

Go to the sink, throw it away, wash your glass or get a new one and pour yourself another. I would kick you out of my home if you do otherwise you imbecile.

Fucking kids these days.

Usually just poking it draws it out on your finger.

Otherwise I just strain it with my teeth.

>live in rainforest

Trust me guys I am a pro.

I drink it, it's free protein

I trap houseflies and sprinkle them in my wine because I am not a liberal. If you're not wallowing in filth all the time you obviously are not a self reliant manly man.

Kick his ass for stealing my wine.

is it true that american men dont drink wine?

In America you can get beat up if you drink something that's not brown

It's considered gay

>implying MUH BUD or any of that Pißwasser is brown

Naa. That's all my uncles will drink.

I am an American man, and I drink wine.

I drink it all the time, I love it. I am a twink faggot who loves big cocks in his ass though. There might be a correlation between the two.

that's because they all moved to my house this year

I started it in Paris, back in '86

>free protein from a fucking fruitfly
That's the dumbest shit I've ever read

I usually try to drink the fly immediately so I can enjoy the rest of my wine fly-less. If I'm around certain company, I might do what said.

Interestingly, that's the origin of tapas