"An artist respects the silence, it serves the foundation of creativity"

>"An artist respects the silence, it serves the foundation of creativity"

Do you agree with him?

easy for him to say he didn't even have internet so it was probably silent all the time

He sucks. He's a mediocre piece of shit.

>tfw have Tinnitus and so will never respect silence

>Tfw whitenoise/nature sounds have been the only way i can write for extended periods of time

>people falling for this bait

lol

You haven't earned your right to those triple digits.

when he makes that face is easily the best part of the video

>..fat dirty farts came spluttering out of your backside. You had an arse full of farts that night, darling, and I fucked them out of you, big fat fellows, long windy ones, quick little merry cracks and a lot of tiny little naughty farties ending in a long gush from your hole. It is wonderful to fuck a farting woman when every fuck drives one out of her. I think I would know Nora's fart anywhere. I think I could pick hers out in a roomful of farting women. It is a rather girlish noise not like the wet windy fart which I imagine fat wives have. It is sudden and dry and dirty like what a bold girl would let off in fun in a school dormitory at night. I hope Nora will let off no end of her farts in my face so that I may know their smell also.

Pure art, There will never be another great writer like he.

kek
Don't hate what you can't understand.

Who is he? WHO IS HE? He's a miserable, presumptuous no-talent. He's no artist.

Does the excitement of creating and seeing a world and it's characters come together coherently not excite you?

I love when it starts to take form.

>"You're not an artist. You're nothing. You have no talent"

y tho joyce ;_;

dont be a grump mr trump

Yeah, especially in music.

unfunny meme

Veeky Forums ruined the wacky chain letter parody meme

COCKSUCKA

He's telling you to STFU so he can think

how do you respect silence? how much time do you have to devote to being silent in order to be graced enough to create art?

You can't play a trumpet in a public area. That's disrespecting the silence.

You sound like some kind of robotic autist who, as class rep, is in charge of presenting his school for special children to the parents of future students.
>here is the cafeteria. We eat here. Mr Benson says it is a communal place.
>here is the infirmary. Inside there is Miss Hedgeworth. She sometimes leaves the infirmary. She lives there.
>this is the playground. I like to seat on this bench by myself.

holy shit the projecting

nn