You guys told me to not diversify so much with my limited capital so I brought it down to 3 cryptos...

You guys told me to not diversify so much with my limited capital so I brought it down to 3 cryptos. Will I make it ($20k or more) by this time next year?
>inb4 any negative link comments

kek

neo is decent but dont expect any big movement since the marketcap is already very high. other two are memecoins

increase your capital outside of crypto, and put more into crypto. multiple ways to do this. your portfolio is fine, but consider leaving NEO for some low cap coins with more potential.

yes, you would make it to 20k by EOY. but you and i both know you are going to try to get clever and day trade or diversify into the next over shilled shitcoin and end up only around 4.5K. screencap this OP

My magic 8 balls says "Cannot predict now"

Should have just enough eoy for a nice sharp knife. Remember, it's down the highway, not across the street. And do it somewhere some poor bastard doesn't have to clean up the mess, for Christ's sake.

why doesn't NEO offer the same projection as Ethereum? Is North America's cypto/Dapp market really that much bigger than Asia's?

what in the fuck
"kek" and "memecoins" mean nothing. This board is dead for good reason

Get lost on the way to reddit, faggot?

Wait for nano to 1.5x from where it is now then sell.

Sell all Neo + Chainlink.

Go 3 way split between btc/jnt/nas.

Dont look at it for 12 months unless u see btc hit 50k on the news or something. Come back to 50k ez.

The only good coin there is neo and there are better picks. Nano could go farther. Another 4x might be possible. It's grown a lot in a short time though so a hard dump is possible at some point. If you are actively trading with stop losses to watch out for that maybe you can profit off nano some in short term. Double up the 500$ you have in it. You can judge

>8076703
Ethereum was pumped of ICO mania.
That is probably done with across the board as regulations come in. Neo can still do well regardless if it succeeds in china + crypto marketcap grows at a whole.

It really depends on what your goals are if you want to wait long as hell for pretty safe returns or try to "make it".

IDK what your situation is but if i was playing with 1500 I would just go for moonshots. If you lose it you will survive. If you hit a moonshot it will be nice.

Either way put effort into research and making good decisions.

Don’t listen to this faggot about selling either, just hold man.

Nano is shit

>"board is dead"
>proceeds to ask for advice for a second time.

OP is actually more retarded than his shitfolio

get 3 sub 50 cent coins with reasonably low market caps that have previously been over $1 or higher. All 3 of these coins are dogs.

sell all
going into jnt
thank me l8er m8er

Sell LINK and sell NEO. Go all in in NANO. Will be worth 150$ EOY even in bearish market. NEO is solid but already high mcap. Link is absolute meme coin. Unironicall.y

All in on JNT. You'd get roughly 3000 tokens. Thank me next year

With that small amount you need some low caps. First get rid of LINK. It's fucking garbage. Also get rid of NANO because it has no incentivization to run or use it. Keep NEO for now if you're going to keep a high cap and it could rise with the network effect of projects building on top of it like ETH. If you are desperate for a high cap ICX is a better highcap play right now than all of these. If you want to make real gains you need will to take on more risk and you should be looking at projects with $100 mil market caps at most. And you need to really judge the potential of the project. Aka DYOR and don't be a brainlet. But you have at least shown the willingness to be smart and realized that diversification is a meme unless you have a shit ton to invest. Also number one rule is be prepared to lose it all and never invest more than you are willing to lose.

>diversifying a mere thousand bucks
>falling for shitcoins like link and nano
I want to give you some rational advices, but I'm pretty sure you'll just skip my advices and stick with your stupid memefolio anyway.

This is a serious advice

OP this human might be the dumbest one on planet earth. Fact he was able to type words and get through a captcha is mind blowing. LINK is the biggest low risk/high reward play you can make do not let anyone tell you different. HE is shilling ICX for a reason because it is down -70% and at a 2 month low and not looking like it will stop seeing they have an airdrop coming up. now that i think about it he most likely got in on ICX ICO and is realizing he won't be able to sell for much profit anymore. you folio is good OP. just add more fiat to it when you can.