Whats the grossest thing you do when you eat alone Veeky Forums?

Whats the grossest thing you do when you eat alone Veeky Forums?

I scratch my back with my fork and keep using it to eat with.

pick my teeth with whatever i can get my hands on

Eat food off the floor.

Depends what it is/where it lands obviously, but I never eat anything off the floor around other people.

Eat without using utensils or my hands. When I'm really fucked up I pretend I'm a tiger.

You have a sweet life bro. Wish I was that creative.

what the fuck man

>I lick the plate
I've been eating bellhorn peppers lately and when I slice it open a lot or water/juice comes out and fills the plate. When I'm done eating I'll lift the plate to my mouth and slurp it up.

half the time i just drag the food off my plate with my teeth and into my mouth, or when i eat popcorn i use my tongue to lick it into my mouth like a frog

probably this.

sometimes ill smell my crotch while cooking.

some times I cover my hard penis in ground beef to make a mold of it and that gets me really horny so I masturbate with the meat and then I cook it into hamburgers, taco meat, spaghetti sauce, etc. It's all good and I'm pretty sure everyone does it every now and then. My last wife divorced me.

Did you ever feed anyone the meat?

i eat things off the floor around people
it's acceptable behaviour if you yell
>FIVE SECOND RULE
before you do it

yeah, my wife and co-workers. It's completely sanitary though because I wash my penis regularly and I don't have any STDs.

This is why i trust nobody

I eat naked, I'm 400lbs

Sometimes I pour Sprite into my Coke cup and still drink it.

I plate up with the veggies touching the meat and i don't care.

I do that shit too, but i pour a little coke into my sprite. I call it a "dirty sprite". I Even recommend it at the restaurant I work at.

I did the same with the handle of a spoon and my asshole because I couldn't reach and it was really irchy.
I only did it once, now I keep around an old toothbrush and i make sure to store it in the bottom drawer not to mistake it with the new one.
Wait was it the bottom drawer?

I drink from the same coffee mug without washing it. Been using the current one for about 3 months now.

Germans and Austrian like to mix Fanta and Coke; they even sell it bottled, it's called a Spezi.

I have a daily habit of making a mintshake with toothpaste and water but I'd die before any pals found out about it.

I have a specific butterknife which I use to scratch my back and to knife the callouses off of my feet.
I saw it missing from my room one day and it was in the drying rack, I found out my brother used it to spread jam for breakfast.
After he left for work I threw out the jam and took my butterknife back.
He never found out about my knife's uses either.

I pretty much never wash my hands when preparing my meal unless I take a shit in the middle of prep or I just handled raw chicken

When I eat wingstop, I take a bite of wing then slurp ranch dressing out of the little cup and continue until I drink it all. I also lick the cup clean afterwards.

I slurp whole packs of ketchup too after burgers

i do the same thing with popcorn

its pretty fun desu

I don't think it's gross or I wouldn't be doing it but sometimes I eat pizza with my hands.

smell my balls before eating

Sickening

I reuse the same pans and dishes at least three times before washing them