Hodling 16 ETH

>hodling 16 ETH
Am I going to make it?

Other urls found in this thread:

boldpure.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

only if you put it in BoldPure and turn it into 48 ETH in April

put it in RCN hold one month go 50/50 OMG AND LINK

no you wont. you will have enough to have a down payment on a house tho.
88 eth holder

>48
>not 96
nigger

>down payment on a house?
by when do you think?

You will have 6 figures one day
Whether that's making it or not is up to you

KEK nice FUD degenerate
It’s going to the moon

No, seriously.

>96
>not mentioning a realistic 100x and making a fuckload

That's more of what I'm aiming for. I have a steady job but it would be nice to have a safe mid-long term investment

why?

The most it'll ever be worth is $32K if your lucky. That's a year's salary at some shitty job with a high school diploma. How the fuck do you think you'll ever make it?

Get 500 OMG. Set buy orders around .019-.021 and you should still have 5 and change eth left over. Do this before april user.

yes and no

Again, I don't need the money to be okay. Just want to have something that'll be worth something (six figures) one day. I don't think it'll ever be worth less than .1 BTC after this year. Am I wrong?

explain

Smart money is buying ETH. The 1 day MACD shows a big bull run coming.

this will make me way more than 2x faggot

Well your 16 ETH will never be worth 6 figures. You'll have to risk some in alts.

>boldpure
>2x
50x coin minimum

I fucking hope so.

What about just exchanging it all for BTC? Or is the 100k BTC just a meme

You need to put it in a low market cap ICO that’s short.

look at Boldpure
boldpure.com
They only raised 38 ETH in the preselected and only at 42 ETH now.
They’ll hit 300 ETH by the time the ICO ends.

This is a promised 30x to the core

Finally, another RCNfag! I thought I was the only one...

Likely a meme, but who knows.

Whatever you do don't fall for shills like this guy . Always remember that no one in crypto has your best interests in mind.

Not this year, maybe next one if ETH is not killed by another blockchain, wich is possible.

Better sell and buy BTC

do not underestimate the power of memes

Unironically I have 28 eth and wondering the same thing. Unfortunately don't think we'll make the cut.

Boldpure looks good though

where will litecoin be realistically in 2 or 3 years?

I'll be honest. I don't think you should bank on Litecoin. What niche does it even fill anymore? NANO wipes the floor. Eth has plasma coming. Bitcoin is just more secure for muh store of value. Charlie Lee loves nano now.

If you want six figures, you want 1 ETH = $10k which will put it around $840 billion market cap around the same market share as Apple.
If I were you I would hold 10 ETH, then diversify the rest of the ETH in good coins and drop 1-2 ETH a low market cap coin which has high risk reward depending how much you want to gamble in the project.