FUCK THIS GOD DAMN SHIT COIN FUCK FUCK FUCK I THOUGHT I BOUGHT LOW I THOUGHT I BOUGHT LOW AHHHHHHH

FUCK THIS GOD DAMN SHIT COIN FUCK FUCK FUCK I THOUGHT I BOUGHT LOW I THOUGHT I BOUGHT LOW AHHHHHHH

Other urls found in this thread:

meetup.com/NEO-Singapore/events/247829409/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MY MONEY

>he fell for that scam coin

rekt

>down 80%
At least there's no fucking point in selling it because it's so worthless, at -50% I was actually hurting some

Only hope we have is one more pump and dump

>by low sell lower

>tfw it would have to 5x to recover my losses
Yeah, I'll hold them for a year or 2 and hope that through some miracle they may actually deliver something and they 10x or something like that.

Soon there will be no liquidty and you can never sell your bags.

remember that mickey mouse ai doll? disney partnership soon. this shit will sky rocket

The only hope is a pump when they release mining...In Q3

If they don't fuck us over...

stop with this normie gifs you stupid retard go back to tumblr

Or what?

im holding on to 593K IRON HANDS... KEK

I cant get even get rid of these fucken bags if i wanted to. I cant get them back on the exchange from the NEO neon wallet.

Fuck man this hurts

Sorry bro

lol i remember DBC

it came around shortly after a BNTY moon mission on Kucoin (very early moon mission, many people were left hoding BNTY bags coz they got in too late)

in an era when every coin that hit KuCoin pumped

glad i didn't buy this GOOK SCAM

>Not pulling out after the Lil Pump memes started flooding in

I tried to catch a falling knife and bought at 1150 sats

Ah yes, once upon a time in the lost age of January 2018. So long ago that I've cut my fingernails once and am thinking I need to do it again. Memories of ages past, lost in the mists of deepest time...

Im actually helping it down right the fuck now

BRAINGANG BRAINGANG BRAINGANG

FUCK FUCK FUCK

Will we get the last laugh?

yes

this reminds me of stinky linkys

>Back below 90
God dammit.
Next time it surpasses 100 I'm dumping everything and moving on.
Fuck this shit coin.

Nice to see my meme getting used though.

B U L L I S H
D I V E R G E N C E

protip: the last shill attempt from swisslarp
next bagholders will be ambfags
never trust a mountainjew

is that your OC?

had it saved since dec/jan

nice work user

Ye, I made 5-6 of them before the big pump.

did u make this beauty?

No, I only did DBC memes. My favorite is the one with the forklift. On my phone right now or I'd post it.

>that gif
it is completely unsurprising that you fell for this scam lol, fucking tumblr has fomoed in

AHHHHHHH WHEN MOON SELLLL SELLL SELLL SELLLL me your cheap bags you weakhanded fuck

I thought DBC was dead an buried ages ago, why did people expect it to rise today?

Nobody's expecting it to go up user. It's just truly remarkable how much JUSTing this coin delivers. Every time you think it's found a bottom, the floor falls out. I've lost thousands

Fucking hell, that chart is disastrous. Did you guys not look at the roadmap/see where the devs are going with this before buying? I always check the reddit/telegram to see when the next big updates are going to be before investing in anything.

It got memed hard remember this

yeah this is honestly the most JUST worthy coin out there. Whenever it looks to recover it only goes down more.

meetup.com/NEO-Singapore/events/247829409/

"4:00pm - 4:30pm : Zeepin.io Deep Brain Chain Project Presentation by Zhu Fei"

What did they mean by this? Is Zeepin partnering with Deep Brain Chain?

Zhu Fei is founder of Zeepin.

OP unironically invested in chinks

Your mom invested in my dick

Buy low sell even lower LMAO

This is a legit project, with a hard working team, but with a shit price. I have patience though, and it really help these kind of threads.

>tfw everyone in this thread is getting JUSTed by one guy who's been sliding his sell walls down the order book and FUDing to grab the bags of the weakest hands
Bet it hits 80 soon enough

80 cents. 80 cents. a 700 million marketcap. DELUDED

he meant 80 eth dumbass

lmao