Sigh. Still financially ruined, post em

Sigh. Still financially ruined, post em.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crisp_sandwich
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>financially ruined
>eating kiwi
Do you grow that yourself?
also that spam is over 2 dollars a can.

You got meat??? Lucky.

ICX will bounce back any day now, right?

>larping as a poorfag

also
>using disposable products

this is now my 6th day of eating pic related

am i going to die?

Well im down 70% since last month.

I grow kiwi, pomegranate, avocado, and other expensive shit I couldn't afford to regularly buy. comfy af.

STOP POSTING YOUR FUCKING FOOD!
THIS ISN'T YOUR DUMBASS TUMBLR BLOG OR INSTAGRAM
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

if the bread is enriched with vitamins you might last a while. otherwise gg

>Complaining about Spam.
Spam is god tier poorfag food. Buy a sushi maker on Amazon and you can make yourself Spam rolls with cucumber/avacado/wasabi etc on the cheap. It also works well with rice and beans or in an omelette.

it's not
it's cheap shitty bread made by jews

Room service in Singapore

>hakuna matata

Buy multi-vitamin pills, magnesium, calcium, zinc, Cod Liver Oil. Keep your sodium intake to a minimum and avoid sugar.

nice faggot, did you use your crypto earnings for that?

>Wine glass making me nervous af

> "the 4 cheese cube & onion salad for you, sir..?"

> "ah yes my apologies, how forgetful of me..."
> "your tortilla chips & gravy, as well"

how come ur on the phone to 1?

WHO THE FUCK IS 1?

>financially ruined
>Meat
>Fresh fruit
>Money to buy plastic utensils instead of eating with hands

Yeah really "poor" user. I grew up without electricity or central heating and the first time I ate meat was when I immigrated to Europe in the 80s.

I'm South Korean. Yes that used to be a third world shithole back in my time. It was even poorer than north korea at the time.

are u from singa land or foreign on a business trip? hows life there? is it actully that clean there? how does it compared to back home if ur foreign

DELETE THIS

kek, i rembr prior to y2k, just running around like a mad man in shitty gurogu/gurodong area breaking those used white coal left on underground parking lots and shit, my buddy trying to shoot me with his bb gun, playing parkour, eating someone's hidden ramen stash pilled in some concrete rubbles, playing rock fight & getting my head stitched.. good times..

American doing business crap here.

SIN is actually is clean. I go to Hong Kong a lot for work too and the Hongkongese love to shit on Singapore and get visibility annoyed when I say “...but it is a lot cleaner than this place”

It still sucks tho. Im a country kid.

The fuck? Is that a sandwich with potato chips in it?

yes.

it england it's called a crisp butty
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crisp_sandwich

WHO WAS PHONE

heh, here in the great cucked north, rural areas are just depressing and jobless. houses arent cheap unless your 1.5 hour out of town. city life truely is shit tho.

>amerifat as fuck

>beverage on keyboard

>and here is your unevenly cooked pizza with raw peppers. eqisite taste good sir

minus the peppers, thats actully somewhat what a pizza is supposed to look like, atleast the wop version. probably tasted like shit tho

>disposable plates and utensils
You buy them to throw them away. Spend an extra buck on glass and metal you can reuse for years.

Well what do you expect from Singaporeans making a pizza and a Greek salad? It ain’t New York. Was pretty good tho.

Those chips were those fried sorta Chinese won ton things and they were in a bowl of Chinese spicy mustard

I've had (((premium))) stone fired pizza and it was honestly one of the worst I ever tasted. I bet a lot of people pretend it tastes good, i.e. "I paid a lot of money for this so it must be good" mentality

DELETE THIS

>get 1 on the phone

fuck off only crappy food pajeet.

i spent all my money on crypto... now im super poor and eat maybe once a day... i still have a girlfriend who is mega hot but i dont know how much longer she is gonna stay with me. everytime i get a little bit of money i spend it on crypto... i have enough in my bank to get through one more month of rent... have to work a real lot every month just to make ends meet.... she has paid for me so much lately i feel terrible.... im malnourished... tired, lazy... sick feeling... i used to have 30,000 TRX but i sold it all for NAS and LTC.... now that TRX is finally mooning again i am losing out on serious gains... all my money is gone... someone send me something for fucks sake. get me out of this hell... please...

Never change /biz

post up your address i'll send you a chicken tendie

ty good sir

38N8uFan1xVyxB3QEWA5nPBx6G5Ry1mTK9

> Well what do you expect from Singaporeans making a pizza and a Greek salad?

expecting a true American businessman to have better accommodations than a cheese onion salad and chips dipped in mustard

is this for serious?

It’s not going to save his relationship.

just put the chicken tendie in his girlfriends vag

relationship saved

Fair point, good sir.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

how was the pizza?

also don't be mad relationship trouble user, girls are for faggots anyway

>girls are for faggots

Never change /biz. So how’s LINK doing today