Implying you wouldn't eat this every day if you could

>implying you wouldn't eat this every day if you could

why have yellow cheese and white cheese together, you're only gonna taste the top one

don't tell me what to do mate. i have a rare taste buds conditions, i'll use whatever type cheeses i feel like

I don't see why you couldn't. An orange for breakfast against scurvy, that burger for lunch/dinner, a raw carrot or an apple as an occasional snack. Water all day every day.

I'd guess that's less than 2000 calories, so the average person wouldn't even gain weight. Nutritionally it's not great, obviously, but shouldn't be that harmful either.

Been eating one burger a day for the last two weeks :) Lost about 6 pounds.

2 patties and lots of cheese, so that burger probably runs at ~1200 calories. More than enough room for a proper nutrition otherwise.

>implying I don't have the option to do that
>implying I'm a fatfuck with no self control

that's literally bottom 5 burgers i have ever seen, maybe even bottom 3.
on the plus side, it doesn't look dry and it has beef. that's it
also i don't think i would eat that unless it was a dare or i was really starving

You were probably stuffing your face with mcnuggets while you typed this you fat fucking loser

rekt

sure, although the problem with that is that it's not 1990s since that was the last and first time i actually tried them.
i just enjoy good looking and tasting food, not just melted cheese with something.
if (and that's quite the assumption) your brain permits it, try harder.

>onion

kys

>2016
>not being a vegan genderqueer asexual plant-kin feminazi

what is this blue thing?

Did you finally wake up and reheat your preemptive mcgriddle?

This famsu.

dude, you know i'm right so what's your end-game here? trying to look cool?

newsflash, it won't make you cool if you shitpost here.

Not him, but that burger looks tasty as hell matey

I would want to yes. But I would refrain most days because I don't hate myself.

Aw is it lunch time? Maybe if you pace yourself today, you can save half your crave case for your dinner alone tonight

Is that a beef patty or graymatter? Upvote pls